YOU WILL NEED:
- 8x8” card blank
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Frosty Christmas collection:
- Die & stamp set – Dimensional Snowflakes
- 8x8” foiled paper pad – Frosty Christmas
- Bling Box – Frosty Christmas
- Sparkelicious glitter – Diamanté Sparkle, Silver Gilt, Glass Slipper
- WOW embossing powder – Opaque Bright White
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl card – Crystal White, Lapis Lazuli
- White ribbon
- Bling stone
- WOW clear embossing inkpad
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Chisel-Tip Glue Pen
- Foam pads
- 3D glue gel
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue with fine-tip nozzle
- Die-cutting machine
1 Trim a sheet of Lapis Lazuli pearl card down to 7¾” square and affix to the 8x8” card blank using Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue. Trim a sheet of foiled paper to 7½” square and affix to the card using foam pads.
2 Take a sheet of Crystal White pearl card and trim to 7¼” square, edge using the Chloe’s Creative Cards Chisel-Tip Glue Pen, cover in Glass Slipper Sparkelicious glitter, and affix to your card using foam pads.
3 Using another sheet of Lapis Lazuli pearl card, trim to 7” square. Take the largest snowflake stamp from the set and randomly stamp onto the 7” square. Take the other large snowflake and stamp in the gaps. Heat-emboss using Opaque Bright White WOW embossing powder.
4 Add dots of glue to the snowflake images and cover in Diamanté Sparkle Sparkelicious glitter. Add a crystal or pearl to the centre of each snowflake.
5 Tie a piece or ribbon around the stamped panel and tie a triple bow. Affix to the card using foam pads. Affix a bling stone to the centre of the bow using 3D glue gel.
6 Stamp out a sentiment onto Lapis Lazuli pearl card and heat-emboss using Opaque Bright White WOW embossing powder. Trim and layer onto a piece of Crystal White pearl card then affix using foam pads to finish.