This beautiful Swirly Snowflake Flurry card is just perfect for sending to a special friend this festive period - just check out that script sentiment stamp!
In this step-by-step card making tutorial you'll be using lots of our new products from the White Christmas range. Some of today's craft techniques include stamping, embossing using our WOW powders and layering some beautiful textured cards and papers to create this fabulous Christmas project.
So what are you waiting for? Let's craft!
What you'll need:
Chloes Creative Cards 8x8” Metal Die Set – Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Basic Ovals
- Chloes Creative Cards Swirly Snowflake Flurry Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Snowflake Border Die
- Sparkleicious glitter in: Champagne Shimmer, Glass Slipper and Silver Crystal.
- WOW Embossing Glitter Metallic Gold Sparkle
- WOW SuperFine Embossing Powder - Metallic Gold
- Chloes creative cards Luxury Pearl Card Crystal White
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Foiled Paper Pad - Crackle
- Gold mirror card
- A4 Double Sided Adhesive Sheet
- Clear crystals (small)
- Chloes Creative Cards -Chloe's Favourites Bling Box
- Large bling snowflake
- Chloes Creative Cards glittering gold luxe ribbon
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm foam pads on a roll
- Collall 3D glue gel
- Chloes Creative Cards Chisel Tip Glue Pen
- Art Glitter Dries clear glue with fine tip applicator
- Die cutting machine
- Heat tool
- White 8" x 8" Straight Edge Card Blank
- Use basic squares die 2 and cut from a piece of gold mirror card. Affix to the card blank using dries clear glue. Use die 3 and cut from a piece of crystal white pearl card. Add glue to the edge using a glue pen and cover in glass slipper glitter. Affix to the card using foam pads. Use die 4 and cut from a piece of gold crackle foiled paper and affix to the card using dries clear glue.
- Cut a piece of crystal white pearl card using squares die 6. Cut a double sided adhesive sheet slightly smaller and affix to the previous piece. Buff in some silver crystal sparkelicious and affix the whole piece to the card using foam pads.
- Cut another piece of crystal white pearl card to 7” by 6” and die cut the Snowflake Border die down each side. Use a chisel tip glue pen to apply glue to the snowflake edge and cover in glass slipper glitter. Affix to the card using foam pads.
- Cut a piece of gold mirror card to 6 3/4” by 5 3/4” and affix to the card using dries clear glue.
- Cut a piece of white pearl card to 6 1/2” by 5 1/2” and stamp out the Snowflake Flurry stamp. Heat emboss using metallic gold sparkle WOW embossing powder. Affix to the card using foam pads. Die cut the coordinating snowflake from gold mirror card. Apply dries clear glue and cover in silver crystal sparkelicious. Add to the card using 3D glue gel. Add a few dots of dries clear glue to the swirl and the centre of the snowflake and add some different sized clear crystals.
- Die cut oval die 17 from gold mirror card and affix to the card using foam pads. Die cut oval die 18 and 19 from crystal white pearl card. Affix the largest to the gold oval. Stamp a sentiment onto the smaller oval and heat emboss using WOW SuperFine Embossing Powder in Metallic Gold. Add glue to the edge using a glue pen and cover in glass slipper sparkelicious. Affix to the card using foam pads
- Tie a triple bow and add to the corner of the card using 3D glue gel. Add a bling snowflake to the centre using 3D glue gel.
I hope you've enjoyed this quick and easy card making tutorial from us today. I love the simplicity of this one and our fabulous stamps make it so quick and easy to create.