As we all eagerly await the first snowfall of winter here's a sparkling silver Snowflake Christmas Card tutorial for you all from Glynis.
This icy metallic card is sure to pack a punch this festive season with a shimmering foiled background and Silver Gilt Sparkelicious Glitter touches. Our brand new Grande Snowflakes Stamp and Die Set takes centre stage, complete with jewelled edges from our Sugared Pastels Bling Box Set.
What you'll need:
White 8" x 8" Straight Edge Card Blank
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Basic Circles
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Basic Squares
- Silver Mirror Card
- White card
- Chloes Creative Cards Grande Snowflakes Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Snowflake Frames
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Foiled Paper Pad – White Christmas
- WOW Silver Dollar Embossing Powder
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Silver Gilt, Glass Slipper and Diamante Sparkle
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastels Bling Box
- WOW clear embossing ink pad
- Blue Metallic Bow
- A4 Double Sided Sticky Sheet
- Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue
- Heat gun
- Die Cutting Machine
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm foam pads on a roll
- Using the Ex Large Square Die Set cut numbers three in silver mirror card, number four in white card, glittering the edges of this one with Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious and number five with foiled paper from the White Christmas Foiled Paper Pad, mat and layer together and attach to the base card
- Die cut the largest Snowflake Frame from the set in white card, glitter the snowflakes with the Glass Slipper Sparkelicious and attach the jewels from the Sugared Pastels Bling Box and secure onto the base card with foam pads, mat and layer onto the top the foiled paper die cut
- Cover a piece of white card with the A4 Double Sided Sticky Sheet, die cut with the eleven die from the Ex Large Circle Die Set and glitter with Silver Gilt Sparkelicious.
- Die cut a silver mirror card frame using numbers ten and thirteen from the Ex Large Circle Die Set, attach to the glitter circle with foam pads and secure onto the base card
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the snowflakes from the Christmas Snowflakes and Die Set onto white card using the WOW Silver Dollar Embossing Powder, attach to the main card with Pinflair and decorate with jewels from the Bling Box
- Secure the blue Metallic Bow onto the top of the circle and attach a jewel.