This sunny golden yellow Birthday Card from Glynis is sure to brighten anyones day! By using our stunning patterned papers with the beautiful brand new Clematis Stamp and a sprinkling of our fabulous Sparkelicious glitter this card is the perfect Birthday card for anyone. Why not try recreating this project at home today? I would love to see your spin on this project in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook group.
What you'll need to make this project -
- Stamps by Chloe Happy Birthday Stamp and Die Set
- Stamps by Chloe Clematis Stamp and Die Set
- Stamps by Chloe Spring Foliage Clear Stamp Set
- 8x8 Issue 6 Designer Paper Pad
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Gold Rush and Disco Ball
- WOW Primary Ebony Superfine Embossing Powder
- Stamps by Chloe Hit the Dance Floor WOW Embossing Glitter
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- 8" x 8" Base Card
- Heat Gun
- Oval Die
- Die Cutting Machine
- Double Sided A4 Sticky Sheet
- Large and medium Jewels
- Art Glitter Dries Clear PVA Glue
- Art Glitter Ultra Fine Metal Tip
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Onyx
- A4 White Smooth Card
- Black and White Polka Dot Ribbon
- Foam Pads
How to make the project ...
- Glitter the side of a piece of Onyx card that is slight smaller than the base card with Disco Ball Sparkelicious, on top of this mat and layer a piece of the amber coloured paper from the paper pad, secure a piece of the ribbon to the left hand side and attach to base card.
- For the next layer start with a piece of Onyx card and glitter the edges as before, mat and layer on top of this a piece of white card, and attach to the base card at angle with foam pads, cut down a piece of the dotted amber paper and mat and layer this onto a piece of white card and attach to the angled layer with foam pads .
- Stamp and heat emboss the flowers onto the amber paper from the pad using the Detailed Black embossing powder, die cut all the flowers and assemble them together and glitter the petals with the Gold Rush Sparkelicious, stamp and emboss the large leaves onto white using the WOW Clear Ink Pad and Hit the Dancefloor embossing powder, glitter with the Disco Ball Sparkelicious and when dry fussy cut out.
- Die cut the Happy Birthday onto white card using a piece of A4 Double Sided Sticky sheet, place the die onto the top of the sticky sheet when cutting, removed the die and the top layer from the Happy Birthday and cover with the Disco Ball Sparkelicious, die cut the second part of the die in white card and glue the sentiment down onto this piece, die cut an oval shape in Onyx card, glitter around the edge with the Disco Ball Sparkelicious and attach the sentiment with foam tape and then with foam tape again onto the base card.
- Glue the flowers and leaves around the oval, attach the jewels which have been glittered to the middle of the flowers, tie and attach the bow to the ribbon and secure the large glittered Gold Rush jewel to the middle.