We've got a brand new video tutorial up on YouTube today and this is a project I think you are going to love recreating! This one uses our incredibly popular Summer Blooms on the Edge and Summer Blooms Elements Dies along with our delicious Raspberry Foiled Paper Pad! In this tutorial Chloe will teach you how to use our on the Edge dies along with how to shape your beautiful die cut paper flowers!
To make this project you are going to need:
- Dies by Chloe Summer Blooms on the Edge Die
- Dies by Chloe Summer Blooms Elements Die
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Pink Champagne and Grasshopper
- Papers by Chloe 8x8 Raspberry Pink Luxury Foiled Paper Pad
- Stamps by Chloe Celebrate Clear Stamps
- WOW Metallic Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter
- WOW Clear Slow Drying Embossing Ink Pad
- Woodware Magic Anti Static Bag
- Gold Mirror Card
- White Card
- White 5x7 Card Blank
- Ribbon and Bling Stones from stash!
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!