Creating cards that WOW your family and friends are now simple and easy, and this purple flower birthday card will prove that!
- Dies by Chloe Leafy Border
- Dies by Chloe Mini Flowers
- Lovely Surprises Stamp Set
- Sparkelicious Glitter Parakeet
- Sparkelicious Glitter Radiant
- WOW Embossing Powder Metallic Silver Superfine
- Chloe’s Luxury Pearl Card Amethyst
- Chloe’s Luxury Pearl Card Crystal White
- Purple and Lilac Self Adhesive Jewels and Pearls
- Double Sided Adhesive Sheet
- Hunkydory Colourful Clouds Mirri Card
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Peeled Paint
- Cut n Dry Foam
- White Card
- 8×8 White Straight Edge Card Blank
- Cut a piece of Amethyst pearl card to 7 ¾“ square, edge using a chisel tip glue pen and cover with Radiant glitter, affix to the base card.
- Then, cut a piece of Crystal White Pearl Card to 7 ½“ square, place a double-sided adhesive sheet in the centre measuring 7 ¼” square, remove backing sheet and cover with Parakeet glitter, affix to the base card.
- Cut a piece of white card to 7” square, die cut two leafy borders across the bottom cutting one one way and one the other, leaving the die in place each time carefully ink through using a piece of cut n dry foam and a peeled paint distress ink pad.
- Lift all of the leaves and affix to the base card using foam pads.
- Take a piece of white card, dust with an anti-static bag, stamp Lovely Surprises sentiment using a clear embossing ink pad, cover with Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder and heat to set trim to size, edge using a chisel tip glue pen, cover with Radiant glitter matt onto a piece of amethyst card using foam pads and affix to base card.
- Take a sheet of purple colourful clouds mirri card and die cut a selection of mini flowers, lift the petals of the flowers and arrange on the card as shown using 3D glue gel.
- Complete card by adding self-adhesive jewels and pearls as shown.