Join Chloe on YouTube as she shows you how to tie a variety of bows using a variety of different ribbons perfect for all of your cardmaking and papercraft projects! Not only do I show you how to tie lots of different bows ready for all of your makes I just had to show you how to create this pretty card using the Geometric Background stamp.
What you need to make this card -
- Stamps by Chloe Geometric Background Stamp
- Stamps by Chloe Happy Birthday Sentiments Clear Stamp Set
- WOW Opaque Bright White Superfine Embossing Powder
- WOW Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Crystallina
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Rose Quartz
- White A4 Smooth Card
- Ribbon, Self Adhesive Jewels and Bling Stone from stash
- 8x8 White Straight Edge Card Blank
How to make it -
- Cut a piece of Rose Quartz Pearl Card to 7 3/4" square, edge using a chisel tip glue pen and cover with Crystallina glitter, affix to base card.
- Cut a piece of white card to 7 1/4" square, affix to base card using foam pads.
- Cut a piece of Rose Quartz pearl card to 7" square, dust using an anti static bag, stamp Geometric Background all over the card using a clear embossing ink pad, cover with Opaque Bright White Superfine Embossing Powder and heat to set.
- Wrap ribbon around the centre of the card and affix to base card.
- Take a piece of white card, dust using an anti static bag, stamp sentiment using a clear embossing ink pad, cover with metallic silver superfine embossing powder and heat to set.
- Trim sentiment into a tag shape, edge using a chisel tip glue pen, cover with Crystallina glitter and affix to base card .
- Add bow to the centre of the card, add a bling stone in the centre.
- Complete the card by adding self adhesive jewels to the background as shown.
I really hope this helps with your bow tying, just a little bit of practice and you'll soon be a bow tying pro! I hope you enjoy recreating this project and I can't wait to see your makes in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group!