YOU WILL NEED:
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Blooming Frames collection:
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Christmas Magnolia stamp and die set
- Sentiment stamp
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl card – Crystal White and Lagoon
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Sparkelicious glitter – Mystical Moonlight and Crystal Crush
- Wow! embossing powder – Metallic Silver Sparkle and Opaque Bright White
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Bling box – Chloe’s favourites
- Self-adhesive sheet
- Wow! clear embossing inkpad
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear PVA glue with fine-tip applicator
- Chloe’s Creative Cards chisel-tip glue pen
- Pinflair 3D glue gel
- Chloe’s Creative Cards 3mm foam pads on a roll
- DL card blank
- Die-cutting machine
- Heat tool
1 Trim Lagoon pearl card to 7¾x3¾”. Apply glue around the edge using a chisel-tip glue pen and cover in Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter. Affix to the card using Dries-clear PVA glue.
2 Trim a sheet of patterned paper from the Floral Dreams paper pad to 7½x3½” and affix to the card using foam pads. Cut a self-adhesive sheet to 7¼x3¼” and stick onto the patterned paper. Peel off the backing and cover in Mystical Moonlight Sparkelicious glitter.
3 Trim Crystal White pearl card to 7¼x3¼”. Cut the Floral Lace border die into this panel. Apply glue to the edges of the panel and to the central decorative part and cover in Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter. Affix to the card by applying foam pads to the edges of the panel.
4 Stamp out three medium three-petal and six small three-petal flowers onto a piece of paper from the paper pad using Wow! clear embossing ink and heat set using Opaque Bright White Wow! embossing powder. Die-cut using coordinating dies. Apply dots of Dries-clear glue to the centres of the flowers and a small amount of glue at the tips of each flower, then cover in Mystical Moonlight Sparkelicious glitter. Create a valley fold in each petal and layer three of the same size together to create three flowers. Affix to the card using 3D glue gel.
5 Die-cut three medium stamens from Lagoon pearl card and apply Dries-clear glue to the tips, then cover in Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter and add to the centres of the flowers. Add a crystal to the centre of each flower.
6 Die-cut four medium leaves from Crystal White pearl card. Cover in dries-clear glue and cover in Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter. Tuck in behind the flowers using 3D glue gel.
7 Stamp out a sentiment and heat-emboss using Metallic Silver Sparkle embossing powder. Trim and matt onto Lagoon pearl card. Finally, add a couple of self-adhesive sparkles to the corners of the sentiment.