If this gorgeous card doesn't say Christmas to you, I don't know what will! Following a festive colour palette of berry reds and gold WOW powder embossed accents this card making tutorial will catapult you straight into Christmas mode in no time at all.
Featuring our newest Swirl and Stars Tree Stamp you'll learn how to recreate this glitter embellished Christmas tree that everyone's been commenting on over on our Facebook group and Instagram page.
So what are you waiting for? Let's get crafting!
You will need:
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8” Metal Die Set – Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8 x 8 Fancy Ovals
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Snowflake Frames
- Chloes Creative Cards Proud Reindeer Stamp and Die set
- Chloes Creative Cards Swirl and Stars Tree Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Christmas Verse Stamp Set
- Sparkleicious glitter in: Champagne Shimmer and Silver Snow
- WOW Embossing Glitter Metallic Gold Sparkle
- WOW SuperFine Embossing Powder - Metallic Gold
- Chloes creative cards Luxury Pearl Card Crystal White
- Chloes Creative Cards Mars pearl card
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Foiled Paper Pad – White Christmas
- Gold mirror card
- Clear crystals
- Chloes Creative Cards Festive Fancies Bling Box
- Large bling snowflake
- Dark red satin ribbon
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm foam pads on a roll
- Collall 3D glue gel
- Art Glitter Dries clear glue with fine tip applicator
- Die cutting machine
- Heat tool
- White 8" x 8" Straight Edge Card Blank
- Die cut square die 2 from gold mirror card and affix to the card blank using dries clear glue. Die cut die 3 from crystal white pearl card and affix using foam pads.
- Use the largest snowflake nesting die and cut from a piece of Mars pearl card . Affix to the card using foam pads. Cut a piece of white pearl card to 6 1/2” square. Die cut a piece of foiled paper to 6 1/4” square and affix using dries clear glue. Tie a piece of dark red ribbon around the piece and affix at the back. Add the piece to the card using foam pads. Tie a small piece of ribbon at the top to gather it together. Tie a bow and affix to the card using 3D glue gel. Add a bling snowflake to the centre.
- Die cut fancy oval 5 from Mars pearl card, affix using foam pads. Die cut oval 6 from white pearl card and affix using foam pads.
- Stamp out the tree onto Mars pearl card and heat emboss using metallic gold superfine. Die cut using coordinating die. Add dries clear glue to the swirls on the tree and cover in Champagne Shimmer sparkelicious glitter. Add a few dots of glue and add on some red crystals and some small clear crystals. Affix to the card using foam pads
- Stamp out the proud reindeer onto white pearl card and heat emboss using metallic gold sparkle WOW powder. Die cut using coordinating die. Affix to the card using a double layer of foam pads. Add dots of dries clear glue to the reindeers antlers and cover in Champagne Shimmer sparkelicious glitter.
- Stamp one of the verse onto white pearl card and heat emboss using metallic gold sparkle WOW powder. Trim around and Matt and layer onto Mars pearl card. Affix to the card using foam pads.