It's nearly time - Santa Claus is officially dusting off his sleigh ready for the Christmas period ahead. In fact, he's much like ourselves as crafters...dusting off our craft boxes ready for the busy craft season ahead.
So what better way to start than by rolling up your sleeves and creating this stunning starry sky card. This white and silver sparkling card features our new Santas Sleigh stamp and our Scalloped Star Background Metal Die Set - a must this Christmas!
You will need:
- Chloes Creative Cards Scalloped Star Background Metal Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Santas Sleigh Clear Stamp Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Christmas Verse Stamp Set
- Sparkleicious glitter in: Icicle Sparkle, Sparkler and Diamante Sparkle
- WOW Embossing Powder - Silver Dollar
- WOW Embossing Powder - Metallic Silver Superfine
- Chloes Creative Cards Luxury Pearl Card Crystal White
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Foiled Paper Pad – White Christmas
- Silver mirror card
- Chloes Creative Cards White Vellum
- A4 Double Sided Adhesive Sheet
- Clear crystals (small)
- Chloes favourites pearl bling box
- Large bling snowflake
- Chloes Creative Cards Sparkling Silver Luxe Ribbon
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm foam pads on a roll
- Collall 3D glue gel
- Art Glitter Dries clear glue with fine tip applicator
- Die cutting machine
- Heat gun
- 7x7” card blank
- Cut a piece of Crystal White Pearl Card to 6 3/4” square and affix to the card blank using foam pads. Cut a piece of White Christmas Foiled Paper to 6 1/2” square and glue to the card using dries clear glue. Run the fine tip of the glue around the edge of the piece and cover in Icicle Sparkle sparkelicious glitter
- Die cut the largest scalloped shape from Crystal White Pearl Card. Die cut the square shape from silver mirror card and affix to the scalloped piece using dries clear glue. Cut a piece of Double Sided Adhesive Sheet to slightly smaller than the square and stick to the silver mirror card. Peel off the other side of the Adhesive Sheet and buff in some Sparkler sparkelicious glitter.
- Using the smallest scalloped square and the star background die cut from Crystal White Pearl Card. Affix using foam pads
- Tear a strip of white vellum. Stamp one of the Christmas Verses into the centre and heat emboss using Silver Dollar WOW powder. Wrap the vellum around the scalloped piece and attach the whole thing to the card using foam pads
- Stamp out the Santa's Sleigh stamp onto Crystal White Pearl Card and heat emboss using Metallic Silver Superfine WOW powder. Fussy cut around. Curve the image using your fingers and attach to the card using foam pads. Add a few crystals to the reindeers noses and Santa's hat. Apply some Diamante Sparkle sparkelicious glitter to the tracks of the sleigh
- Tie a triple bow and add to the bottom corner of the card using 3D glue gel. Add a pearl to the centre of the bow.
- Add three pearls to each of the corners of the card using dries clear glue.