YOU WILL NEED:
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Blooming Frames collection:
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Summer Flower Trio stamp and die set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Dazzling Foliage stamp and die set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl card – Crystal White and Amethyst
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl paper – Amethyst
- Chloe’s Creative Cards mirror card – Amethyst
- Sparkelicious glitter – Sugared Blue, Crystallina, Diamante Sparkle, and Grasshopper
- Wow! embossing powder – Opaque Bright White and Purple Cosmos Sparkle
- Wow! clear embossing inkpad
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Bling Box – Sugared Pastels
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Self-adhesive Sparkles – Pretty Purples
- Heat-resistant acetate
- Art Glitter Dries-clear PVA glue with fine-tip applicator
- Chloe’s Creative Cards chisel-tip glue pen
- Pinflair 3D glue gel
- Chloe’s Creative Cards 3mm foam pads on a roll
- 8x8” card blank
- Die-cutting machine
- Heat tool
1 Cut a sheet of Amethyst mirror card to 7¾”-square and matt onto the card blank using Dries-clear PVA glue. Cut a sheet of Amethyst pearl card to 7½”-square, edge using a chisel-tip glue pen, and cover in Crystallina Sparkelicious glitter. Affix to the card using foam pads.
2 Trim patterned paper to 7¼”-square and affix to the card using Dries-clear glue. Trim a sheet of Crystal White pearl card down to 6¼” square, apply glue to the edges using a chisel-tip glue pen and cover in Crystallina Sparkelicious glitter. Trim Amethyst pearl card to 6”-square and edge in Crystallina glitter as before. Affix to the card using Dries-clear PVA glue.
3 Cut the largest die from the Floral Lace Background set from Amethyst mirror card and affix onto the card, at an angle, using foam pads.
4 Die-cut the Floral Lace Background die from Crystal White pearl card, also using one of the outer-edge dies to create a panel. Stick onto an adhesive sheet and trim. Affix onto the card into the centre of the frame by removing the backing from the adhesive sheet then cover in Sugared Blue Sparkelicious glitter.
5 Stamp out six of the largest Summer Bloom images onto Amethyst pearl paper using Wow! clear embossing ink and heat-emboss using Opaque Bright White Wow! embossing powder. Die-cut using the coordinating dies. Create a valley fold in each petal then create three flowers by layering two together, offsetting each time. Add a few dots of glue into the centre of the flowers and cover in Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious glitter. Affix to the card using 3D glue gel then add a few crystals to the centre of each flower.
6 Stamp out four of the leaves from the foliage set onto heat-resistant acetate and heat-emboss using Opaque Bright White Wow! embossing powder. Apply Dries-clear PVA glue to the back of the leaves and cover in Grasshopper Sparkelicious glitter. Once dry, cut around and glue into place behind the flowers using 3D glue gel.
7 Using the spray die from the Dazzling Foliage set, cut four from Amethyst mirror card. Tuck in behind the flowers using 3D glue gel.
8 Take the smallest die from the Floral Lace Diamond set and cut from Crystal White pearl card. Stamp out a sentiment and heat-emboss using Purple Cosmos Sparkle Wow! embossing powder. Edge the panel with a chisel-tip glue pen and cover in Crystallina Sparkelicious glitter. Attach to the centre of the card using a double layer of foam pads. Finally, add a few self-adhesive sparkles to the corners of the card.