Did you miss yesterdays Stamp-a-Long over on Facebook? Well don't worry here's the live video right here for this fabulous angles easel card project! In this project we inked the flowers and background using Distress Oxide Ink pads.
What a fabulous Stamp-a-Long it was! We learnt techniques like stamping, inking, lining up the background stamps and how to shape the flowers!
Just look at some of the amazing projects that have been created at home following the Stamp-a-Long, these were posted in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group!
What you’re going to need –
- Stamps by Chloe Clematis Flower Stamp and Die Set
- Stamps by Chloe Geometric Background Clear Stamp
- Stamps by Chloe Happy Birthday Stamp and Die Set
- Stamps by Chloe Spring Foliage Clear Stamp Set
- WOW Opaque Bright Superfine Embossing Powder
- WOW Clear Gloss Superfine Embossing Powder
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Tutti Frutti and Crystallina
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Azalea
- Heat Resistant Acetate
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads in Picked Raspberry and Dried Marigold
- Self Adhesive Pearls
- Bling Stone
- White 7x7 Straight Edge Card Blank
Along with your general crafting tools including a heat gun
These are the items that I will be using, feel free to substitute for any items you already have in your craft stash or if you'd like to change the colours feel free to do so!
If you’d like to Stamp-a-long these are the elements I would recommend you have pre prepared –
Pre Prepared before Stamp-a-Long
Matts and Layers Cut to Size
- Azalea Pearl Card – 6 ¾” Square
- Azalea Pearl Card – 6 ¾” Square, cut diagonally into triangles.
- Stamp 6 large and 3 medium clematis flowers onto white card, emboss using WOW Clear Gloss Superfine Embossing Powder.
- 3 Large Leaves Stamped onto heat resistant acetate and embossed with WOW Opaque Bright White Superfine Embossing Powder.