I am loving hosting the Stamp-a-long lives over on the Chloes Creative Cards Facebook Page! We're more organised this time, I didn't think you'd all love them this much! So here is the project we'll be making next week on 22nd April at 2pm. We'll be using the Fabulous Flower and Foilage stamps and I'll be teaching you how to shape the flowers and stamp and emboss onto heat resistant acetate!
The idea behind the Stamp-a-long Live is that you can craft along with me while watching the livestream. I'll be on hand to answer any questions you may have as we go along, and it'll be like having a workshop in the comfort of your own craft room! I'm going to give you a list of materials you'll need to be able to stamp-a-long, we're putting the list up prior to live to give you time to order if you need anything, or you can always substitute with what you've already got in your craft stash and anything that you need to prep prior to the live video so we can all finish the project!
If you can't join us live - don't worry, I'll post the live video on our Facebook Page and onto the Youtube channel so you can catch up and revisit at any time, I'll add the written instructions to the blog after the live and I've added a download so you can print the step-by-step instructions to follow along with the live too!
What you’re going to need –
- Stamps by Chloe Fabulous Flower Clear Stamp
- Stamps by Chloe Celebrate Sentiments Clear Stamp
- Stamps by Chloe Fabulous Foliage Clear Stamp
- Papers by Chloe 6X6 Designer Paper Pad
- Papers by Chloe 8x8 Fashion Mirror Card
- Embossing Folders by Chloe Floral Fantasy 6x6 Embossing Folder
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Frozen and Crystallina
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Dazzling Lilac
- WOW Opaque Bright White Superfine Embossing Powder
- WOW Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder
- White Card
- Heat Resistant Acetate
- Bling Stones (for centres of flowers)
- Self Adhesive Jewels
- White 8x8 Card Blank
Along with your general crafting tools including a heat gun
These are the items that I will be using, feel free to substitute for any items you already have in your craft stash or if you'd like to change the colours feel free to do so!
If you’d like to Stamp-a-long these are the elements I would recommend you have pre prepared –
Matting and Layering all cut to size
- Pale Pink Mirror Card – 7 ¾” Square
- White Card – 7 ½” Square
- Watercolour Pattered Paper 4 squares cut to – 3 ½” Square
- White Card - 6” Square
- Pink Mirror Card - 5 ¼” Square
- White Card - 5” Square
If you’d like to get a little further ahead you could stamp, emboss and cut out the elements ahead of time.