YOU WILL NEED:
- Floral Lace Background die set
- Blooming Border die set
- Floral Dreams 8x8” paper pad
- Summer Flower Trio stamp and die set
- Summer Foliage stamp and die set
- Blooming Sentiments stamp and die set
- Floral Lace Diamond die set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Bling Box – Frosty Christmas
- Sparkelicious glitter – Fiesta, Crystal Crush, and Diamante Sparkle
- Chloe’s Creative Cards mirror card – Vista
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl card – Crystal White
- Range Oxide inkpads – Prize Ribbon and Fossilized Amber
- Versafine Clair Black inkpad
- Wow! embossing powder – Clear Gloss
- Chloe’s Creative Cards foam pads
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear PVA glue
- Pinflair glue gel
- Large Jewels
- 8x8" white card blank
- Heat gun
- Die-cutting machine
1 Trim patterned paper from the Floral Dreams paper pad and attach to the base card. Die-cut the largest die from the Blooming Border die set in Vista mirror card and secure onto the base card with foam pads. Matt and layer Crystal White pearl card, glittering the four sides with Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter, and coloured paper from the Floral Dreams paper pad.
2 Place the main die from the Floral Lace Background die set on to Crystal White pearl card and die-cut. Trim, leaving a 15mm (approximately) border all the way around. Colour a piece of card using the Fossilized Amber Oxide Ink to fit under the Floral Lace Background and adhere together. Die-cut numbers one and three together from the Floral Lace Background die set, using Vista mirror card, to make a frame. Attach to the main image using foam tape and secure onto the main card.
3 Stamp and heat-emboss the sentiment from the Blooming Sentiment stamp and die set onto Crystal White pearl card using the Versafine Clair Black inkpad and Wow! Clear Gloss embossing powder. Die-cut using the smallest die from the Floral Lace Diamond die set. Cut the second die from white card and colour with the Oxide inkpad and then the third die from Vista mirror card. Matt and layer, attach to the main card with foam pads, and decorate with the jewels from the Frosty Christmas Bling Box.
4 Stamp, heat-emboss and die-cut the flowers from the Summer Flower Trio stamp and die set numerous times, colour with Prize Ribbon Oxide ink, and add Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious glitter. Shape the petals and affix together with Pinflair glue gel. TIP: a quick way to colour the die-cut shape is to leave the cuts in the dies and blend the Oxide ink over the die instead of using marker pens.
5 Stamp, heat-emboss, and die-cut the swirls from the Summer Foliage stamp and die set and add Fiesta Sparkelicious glitter. Attach the summer flowers and foliage on to the main card using Pinflair glue gel. Glitter the large jewels with Art Glitter PVA glue and cover with Fiesta Sparkelicious glitter. When dry, attach to the middle of the flowers to finish.