- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8x8 Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8x8 Basic Rectangles
- Chloes Creative Cards Sprigs and Twigs Stamp and Die Set
- Chloe Creative Cards Poinsettia Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards All about Christmas Stamp A6 Clear Stamp
- Chloes Creative Cards Dashing Reindeer Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Spots and Dots Stencil
- Cosmic Shimmer Soft White Stencil Paste
- Stencil Tape
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Starlit Sky, Winter Wonderland, Put on your Dancing Shoes and Purple Galaxy
- WOW Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder
- WOW Silver Dollar Embossing Glitter
- WOW Clear Ink Pad
- Chloes Lapis Luzuli Luxury Pearl Card
- White Card
- Silver Mirror Card
- 8" x 8" Base Card
- Heat Gun
- Die Cutting Machine
- Large Pearls
- Clear Jewels
- White Ribbon
- Foam Pads
- Art Glitter Glue
How to make this project -
1. Using the second die from the Ex Large Plain Square Die set and cut in silver mirror card and attach to the base card, die cut the Lapis Lazuli Luxury Pearl card using the third and eigth die from the set.
2. Tape the stencil down over the top of the largest piece of Lapis Lazuli card and apply the stencil paste , remove the stencil and cover with Winter Wonderland Sparkelicious , mat and layer onto the base card when dry.
3. On the smaller piece stamp and heat emboss the snowflakes from the Sweet Reindeer Stamp and Die set all around the sides in WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder.
4. Die cut number seven die from the set in white and glitter with Winter Wonderland Sparkelicious, mat and layer the smaller Lapis Lazuli card onto the top, secure the white ribbon to the right hand side and mount onto the base card using foam pads.
5. Using the eleventh die from the Ex Large Plain Rectangle Die Set cut the Lapis Lazuli and then stamp and heat emboss the All about Christmas stamp in WOW Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder, mat and layer this onto a piece of white card that has been cut with die number twelve, glitter the edges of the white card first with Winter Wonderland Sparkelicious, secure onto the base card with foam pads.
6. Stamp, heat emboss and die cut using the Sprigs and Twigs Stamp and Die set in WOW Silver Dollar Embossing Powder and the Poinsettia Stamp and Die set in WOW Metallic Silver embossing powder.
7. Assemble the poinsettia and glitter with Put on your Dancing Shoes, glitter the Sprigs and Twigs with Starlit Sky and Purple Galaxy. Glitter the pearls with Put on your Dancing Shoes and secure into the middle of the flower when dry, secure the Sprigs and Twigs and Poinsettias onto the base card with Pinflair.
8. Attach a jewel to the middle of the bow and secure in place and finally glue small clear jewels to the stamped image.
Is this a project that you'll be recreating at home? If so we'd love to see your makes in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group!