- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8 x 8 Fancy Ovals
- Chloes Creative Cards Sprigs and Twigs Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Christmas Poinsettia Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Christmas Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Geometric Christmas Foiled Paper Pad
- A3 White Card
- A4 White Card
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Frosty the Snowman Embossing Glitter
- WOW Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Put on your Dancing Shoes and Happy Holly Days
- Silver Mirror Card
- Foam Pads
- Collall 3D Glue Gel
- Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue
- A4 Double Sided Sticky Sheet
- Red Jewels
How to make this project -
- Score and fold the A3 sheet in half (21mm on a large score board) place the largest die from the Ex Large Fancy Oval Die Set just overlapping the fold and die cut, score and fold the front of the card in half and bring forward, using the size die cut another piece in white and attach to the bottom half of the base card to make and easel card.
- Using the second die in the set cut two in silver mirror card and one using die number six.
- From the Luxury Christmas Paper Pad cut two sheets from die number three and one sheet from die number seven.
- Glitter the three patterned papers with Put on your Dancing Shoes Sparkelicious, mat and layer onto the appropriate silver mirror die cuts and attach to base card, the two largest with double sided tape and the smallest with foam pads.
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Poinsettia's using the Frosty Snowman Embossing Powder, assemble and glitter with Put on your Dancing Shoes Sparkelicious and attach the jewel into the middle. Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Sprigs and Twigs Stamp and Die Set in WOW Metallic Silver Embossing Powder and glitter with Happy Holly Days and Put on your Dancing Shoes Sparkelicious, when dry assemble on the front of the base card with Pinflair.
- Cover small piece of white card with the Double Sided Sticky Sheet and cut the Christmas Wishes, remove the top layer and sprinkle with Happy Holly Days Sparkelicious attach to a silver frame that has been cut using the outer die from the Christmas Phrases. and secure in place with foam pads.
Top Tip from Glynis - when using the Double Sided Sticky Sheet is to use just enough card to fit the die but glitter it first and then die cut, this gives a much clearer image.
Will you be recreating this project? We'd love to see your creations in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook group! Why not try putting your own twist on this fabulous project by changing up the colours?