Rebecca's been busy crafting up a storm with some of the products from our new Celebrate the Good Times Collection.
We absolutely love this colourful card she's created using our Beer Cap DL Background Stamp and the Celebrate Sentiment Builder Stamp...and what's more; it's super quick and easy to make too!
You will need:
Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Card Beer Cap Background Stamp
- Chloes Creative Cards Celebrate Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set
- WOW Embossing Powder Crimson Red
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card - Mars
- Stamping card
- White Card
- Chloes Creative Cards White Vellum
- Alcohol pens
- Glossy accents
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Art Glitter Dries Clear PVA Glue
- Collall 3D glue gel
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm Foam Pads on a roll
- White 7x7 Straight Edge Card Blank
- Use the extra large square nesting dies and cut die 6 from a piece of mars pearl card. Cut die 7 from a piece of white card and affix to the mars pearl card piece using foam pads.
- Take a piece of stamping card and cut to size using die 8 square nesting die.
- Take the beer cap background stamp and stamp twice onto the card, aligning the beer caps to make a full background. Colour using alcohol pens.
- Add glossy accents to some of the beer caps and affix to the white card
piece once dry using foam pads.
- Take a piece of vellum and tear a strip on both sides so it is roughly 2 inches wide. Stamp out ‘It's your birthday’ onto the centre of the vellum piece and heat emboss using crimson red wow powder.
- Affix the edges around the background base you have been building to create a wrap. Attach to the 7x7 straight edge card blank using dries clear PVA glue.
- Die cut the ‘cheers’ sentiment from mars pearl card and affix to the vellum wrap.
I hope you've enjoyed making this fabulous card from Rebecca today, it's certainly brightened up our day!
Remember to share your creations on our Facebook and Instagram pages and follow us to keep up to date with all the latest news and collections.