Glynis been super busy crafting up some incredible creations for us to all try at home using our step-by-step tutorials.
You'll be using some of the products from our Celebrate the Good Times Collection from Chloes Creative Cards that will help you make your own professional handmade card in no time at all!
What you'll need:
- Chloes Creative Cards Cheers Star Clear Stamp
- Chloes Creative Cards Geometric Metal Star Die
- Chloes Creative Cards Stamp and Die Set - Champagne Glasses
- Chloes Creative Card Beer Cap DL Background Stamp
- Chloes Creative Cards Die and Stamp Set - Birthday Beer
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Winter Frost
- White card
- Red Mirror Card
- Versafine Clair Black Ink Pad
- WOW Clear Gloss Superfine Embossing Powder
- Assorted Colour Marker Pens
- Glossy accents
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm foam pads on a roll
- Heat gun
- Die Cutting Machine
- Collall 3D glue gel
- Art Glitter Dries Clear PVA Glue
- 7" x 10" Base Card
- Trim down a piece of white card to 24cm x 16 cm, stamp and heat emboss the 3 star stamp from the Champagne Glasses Stamp and Die Set all over using Versafine Clair Black Ink Pad and WOW Clear Gloss Superfine Embossing Powder.
- Colour with assorted marker pens, matt and layer on to a piece of red mirror card and attach to the main card with foam pads.
- Stamp and heat emboss the Beer Cap Background Stamp onto white card and colour with the maker pens and decorate with Glossy accents.
- matt and layer onto red mirror card, then white card and once again red mirror card and secure onto the base card with foam pads.
- Stamp, heat emboss the Cheers Stamp, die cut using the Geometric Star Die Set and colour, die cut the larger die in red mirror, attach both die cuts together with foam pads and attach to the base card.
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Birthday Beer Die and Stamp Set, colour with the marker pens and decorate with Glossy accents.
- Stamp, heat emboss and fussy cut the froth from the pint glass and glitter with Winter Frost Sparkelicious, when dry attach to the glass with Collall 3D glue gel.
- Arrange the bottle and glass onto the main card and secure into place with foam pads.
I hope you've enjoyed making this fabulous card from Glynis today, it's such a fun-filled card with a ton of colour to really make a stand-out card and we know it's going to be popular!
Remember to share your creations on our Facebook and Instagram pages and follow us to keep up to date with all the latest news and collections.