Glynis has been a busy bee preparing this stunning card tutorial that features our new Grande Sunflower Stamp in all it's glory!
We know you're going to love making this beautiful card at home today and with lots of fun elements, including our Queen Bee Stamp and some splashes of colour, it's sure to brighten up your day.
We know this gorgeous Sunflower Stamp is sure to be a favourite this season and our Summer Foliage Stamp and Die Set works perfectly with it too!
What you'll need:
- Chloes Creative Cards Grande Sunflower Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Onyx
- Chloes Creative Cards Queen Bee Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Summer Foliage Stamp and Die Set
- Stamps By Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Hit the Dance Floor
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Lemon Sherbet, Glass Slipper, Diamante Sparkle and Midnight Sky.
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads in Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron
- Coloured Marker Pens
- Collall 3d glue gel
- Art Glitter dries clear PVA glue
- White Card
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm Foam Pads on a roll
- 7" x 10" Base Card
- Die Cutting Machine
- Heat Gun
- Score Board
- Trim down a piece of white card to 160mm x 235mm, score three lines around the four sides using the score board, glitter the edges with Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious and mat and layer onto a piece of Onyx Pearl Card.
- Glitter the four sides of a piece of white card 170mm 245mm with the Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious attach to the base card and secure the previous layer on to the top with foam pads.
- Stamp and heat emboss the honeycomb stamp onto a piece of white card 195mm x 115mm using Hit the Dance Floor WOW Embossing Powder, colour with a yellow marker pen and glitter with Glass Slipper Sparkelicious.
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Grande Sunflower numerous times, Summer Foliage and the bees from the Queen Bee Stamp and Die Set.
- Colour the Grande Sunflower and bees with a maker pen and glitter with Glass Slipper Sparkelicious, Decorate the Summer Foliage with Lemon Sherbet and Midnight Sky Sparelicious, colour the large leaves with the Oxide Inks and glitter with the Glass Slipper Sparkelicious, arrange the Summer Foliage,Queen Bee and Grande Sunflower onto the main card and attach with Collall 3d glue gel.
- Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment onto white card, mat and layer onto a piece of Onyx Pearl Card and attach to the base card with foam pads.
I hope you enjoyed this bee-autiful project and remember we love to see your makes in the Chloes Creative Cards Facebook Page.