Are you ready for our next STAMP-A-LONG? We'll be creating this stunning shaker style card that you can fill with sequin, beads or glitter. Get ready to emboss, layer, die cut and create these beautiful daisy flowers on our upcoming live. Here's all the details and materials you will need:
- Chloes Creative Cards Summer Meadows Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Delightful Daisy Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Daisy Elements Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Best Wishes Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Spring Foliage stamps Set
- Chloes Creative Cards – 8x8 Metal Nesting Dies Basic Ovals
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Crystallina, Silver Gilt, Grasshopper and Lemon Drop
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Mirror Card - Vista
- Chloes Creative Cards Glitter Card – Vista
- Chloes Luxury Crystal white pearl card
- WOW Embossing Powder - Opaque Bright White Superfine
- Heat Resistant Acetate
- Sequins (or something to shake)
- Chloes Creative Cards -Chloe's Favourites Bling Box
- White 8x8 card blank
- Cut a piece of Vista Mirror Card to 7 ¾” square, affix to base card.
- Cut a piece of Vista Glitter Card to 7 ½” square, affix to base card.
- Cut a piece of pale blue spotted paper to 7 ¼” square, edge using a Chisel tip glue pen and cover with Crystallina glitter, affix to base card with foam pads.
- Cut a piece of Crystal white pearl card to 7” square, edge using a Chisel tip glue pen, cover with Crystallina glitter and affix to base card using foam pads.
- Cut a piece of Vista Mirror Card to 6 ½” square, affix to base card using foam pads.
- Cut a piece blue watercolour style paper to 6 ¼” square, affix to base card with glue.
Cut a piece of blue leaf paper to 6” square, place Oval Die in the centre and run through die cutting machine.
- Turn over and place a piece of acetate to the back of the oval.
- Place foam pads around the edge of the oval, ensuring they are all touching and there are no gaps.
- Add sequins or item you’d like to shake to the centre of the card, affix layer with oval window.
- Die cut an oval frame from Vista Mirror Card and affix to base card.
- Die cut 6 large dies and 8 small daisies from white card, apply scribbles of PVA glue and cover Crystallina glitter.
- Allow glue and glitter to dry then curl the flower petals and affix together to create 3D flowers.
- Arrange flowers on card as shown.
- Stamp foliage onto Heat Resistant Acetate using a clear embossing ink pad, cover with Opaque Bright White Superfine embossing powder and heat to set.
18. Die cut sentiment and affix in the centre of the card.
Prepped before Stamp-a-Long:
If you’d like to Stamp-a-long these are the elements I would recommend you have pre prepared –
Stamping & Die Cutting
- Selection of foliage stamp and embossed onto heat resistant acetate
- Die Cut 6 Large Daisies and 8 Small Daisies