Glynis has been creating some more fabulous card projects for the blog using the new Posy Flower Cut and Emboss Folder and this beauty is no exception. The frosted blue and silver colour combination is one of my all-time favourites and our new foiled papers are perfect for this project. This time Glynis has offset layers of pearl card, foiled paper, mirror card and our new Dazzling Foliage Stamp Set to create this jaw dropping birthday card.
Everything you need to create this beautiful card can be found on our website or by clicking the links below.
Chloes Creative Cards Posy Flower Cut and Emboss Folder
- Chloes Creative Cards Dazzling Foliage Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Birthday Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastels Foiled Paper Pad
- Chloes Luxury Crystal White Pearl Card
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card - Vista
- Chloes Creative Cards Vista Mirror Card
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastels Bling Box
- Chloes Creative Cards Luxe Sugared Blue Ribbon
- Chloes Creative Cards Geometric Heart Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Basic Squares Metal Die Set
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Sky's the Limit, Sugared Blue and Blueberry Sorbet
- WOW metallic super fine silver Embossing Powder
- Wow clear embossing ink pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Acrylic Block Set
- 8" x 8" White Straight Edge Base Card
- Art Glitter Dries clear glue
- Chloes Creative Cards Chisel tip glue pen
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm foam pads on a roll
- Heat gun
- Die Cutting Machine
1. Using the Large Square Die Set and Crystal White Pearl Card cut three different size shapes , glitter all of the edges with the Sugared Blue Sparkelicious and the Chisel tip glue pen.
2. Die cut three different patterned papers from the Sugared Pastels Foiled Paper Pad using the appropriate die to match the white die cuts, matt and layer these together, secure the largest onto the base card with double sided tape, wrap the Sugared Blue Ribbon around the left-hand side of the second one and fix onto the base card with foam pads and attach the third one with foam pads.
3. Using then Posy Flower Cut and Emboss Folder and Vista Pearl card cut as many flowers as desired, glitter with Sky's the Limit and Sugared Blue Sparkelicious, when dry mould into shape and glue together, stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Dazzling Foliage, glitter with Sky's the Limit and Blueberry Sorbet Sparkelicious and attach the jewels from the Sugared Pastels Bling Box using the Art Glitter Glue.
4. Arrange the words from the Birthday Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set onto the Oversized Stamping Block using the guide lines so the words are straight, stamp and heat emboss using WOW metallic super fine silver Embossing Powder onto Crystal White Pearl Card.
5. Die cut with the smaller heart die from the Geometric Heart Die Set and mat and layer onto a piece of Vista Mirror Card that has been die cut using the outer heart die from the set and attach to the base card with foam pads.
6. Arrange the flowers and foliage on to the base card and attach with Pinflair, tie the bow and add a jewel to the middle of the bow and the flowers.