I think we all know someone who needs some positivity in their life! Glynis has been busy creating some amazing new projects recently, such as this positive reminder card. Can we all agree that the Summer Flowers on this card are absolutely gorgeous? The Amethyst Pearl Card colour creates a show-stopping focus feature, perfect for those February Birthdays.
I might even pin this to my own notice board for some daily positive vibes!
- Chloes Creative Cards Summer Flower Cut and Emboss Folder
- Chloes Creative Cards Dazzling Foliage Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Birthday Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastels Foiled Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Amethyst Mirror Card
- Chloes Luxury Amethyst Pearl Card
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Crystal White Card
- WOW Silver Dollar Embossing Glitter
- WOW Purple Cosmos Embossing Powder
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Crushed Lavender, Parakeet and Sugared Lilac
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastels Bling Box
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Basic Oval Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Acrylic Block Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Chisel tip glue pen
- A4 Double Sided Sticky Sheet
- Art Glitter Dries clear glue
- WOW clear embossing ink pad
- Heat gun
- Die Cutting Machine
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm foam pads on a roll
- Score Board
- 7" x 10" Base Card
2. Using a piece of Crystal White Pearl Card card trim down to fit base card but score 2 lines around the four sides before attaching into place.
3. Cut a piece of the white patterned paper from the Sugared Pastels Foiled Paper Pad 3" wide x 8" long and matt and layer on to Amethyst Mirror Card. Die cut two different size ovals from the Large Basic Oval Die Set, the largest in Amethyst Mirror Card and the smaller one in a piece of white paper from the pad.
4. Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Dazzling Foliage using WOW Silver Dollar Embossing Glitter, glitter the different elements with Parakeet and Crushed Lavender Sparkelicious, attach the jewels from the Sugared Pastels Bling Box with Art Dries clear glitter glue.
5. Attach 3 of the swirly images down the left-hand side of the long panel and attach to the base card with foam pads, secure the oval die cut on top also with foam pads.
6. Die cut numerous flowers using the Summer Flower Cut and Emboss Folder, glitter the petals with the Sugared Lilac Sparkelicious and when dry shape and mould them together, arrange the flowers and foliage onto the base card and secure into place with Pinflair.
7. Cover a small piece of white card with the A4 Sticky Sheet and die cut the word Fabulous, peel off the top covering and sprinkle the Crushed Lavender Sparkelicious all over, die cut the second part of the word in white paper from the pad, attach together securing onto the base card with foam pads.
8. Arrange the words from the Birthday Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set onto the stamp block from the Acrylic Block Set and stamp and heat emboss onto Crystal White Card using WOW Purple Cosmos Embossing Powder and mat and layer onto Amethyst Mirror Card and attach with foam pads.
9. Attach the jewels into the middle of the Summer Flowers.
Fun fact: Did you know that the birthstone for February is Amethyst? This card would make the perfect gift for those February birthdays.
I hope you've enjoyed creating this beautiful card that the wonderful Glynis has made. If you enjoyed this project don't forget to sign up to the Chloes Creative Cards Newsletter for updates on new products and projects like this one!