I’ve got a fabulous card making project to share on the Blog from Rebecca today. In this new step-by-step tutorial, we’ll be using lots of our gorgeous Sparkelicious Glitters to add some shimmer and sparkle! We’ll also be stamping some beautiful Spring flowers using our Clematis Flower stamp and die set in this project that's bursting with colour.
I can't wait to see all of your lovely creations so please don't forget to post them on Facebook and Instagram and tag our page @ChloesCreativeCards
You will need:
- Chloes Creative Cards fancy rectangles 2 metal die set
- Chloes Creative Cards Clematis Flower stamp and die set
- Chloes Creative Cards Best wishes stamp and die set
- Chloes Creative Cards Petite polka dot stencil
- Wow Embossing Glitter in diamond white
- Sparkelicious Glitter in pink champagne
- Chloes Luxury pearl card in azalea and crystal white
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Paper azalea
- Chloe’s Azalea mirror card
- Chloe’s rose quartz Matt mirror card
- Chloe’s azalea glitter card
- White card
- Pink sparkly glitter paste
- 3 Bling stones
- Art Glitter Dries clear glue and fine tip metal applicator
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm Foam pads on a Roll
- Collall 3d glue gel
- Wow clear embossing ink pad
- Die cutting machine
- 8x8 card blank
How to make it:
1. Take the largest fancy rectangles die and cut into an 8x8 card blank to create your shaped card. Using the same die cut from a piece of white card . Affix to the card blank using dries clear glue.
2. Use die 2 and cut from a piece of Azalea mirror card. Affix to the card using dries clear glue. Use die 3 and cut from a piece of rose quartz Matt mirror card and affix to the card using foam pads. Use die 4 and cut from azalea glitter card, affix using dries clear glue.
3. Use die 5 to cut from a piece of crystal white pearl card. Overlay the stencil onto this piece and paste through using a pink glitter paste. Leave to dry. Once dry affix to the card using foam pads.
4. Take the Clematis Flower stamp and die set and stamp 3 of each flower onto some azalea pearl paper. Heat emboss using diamond white wow powder. Die cut using the coordinating dies. Add dots of dries clear glue to the petals and cover in pink champagne sparkelicious glitter. When dry layer one of each size flower together, off setting the petals, and glue into place using 3d glue gel. Add a bling stone to the centre of each flower.
5. Affix the flowers to the left side of the card using 3d glue gel.
6. Cut out the outline ‘best wishes’ die from Azalea mirror card. Overlay the matching stamp and stamp out on top. Heat emboss using diamond white wow powder. Affix to the card on a double layer of foam pads.