Glynis has been busy working her magic at home, making this lovely lilac card using lots of products from our new collection. This one certainly ticks all the boxes for me - look at all that sparkle on those Meadow Flowers and the fancy easel shaped card...what's not to love?
Chloes Creative Cards Meadow Flower Cut and Emboss Folder
- Chloes Creative Cards Dazzling Foliage Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Birthday Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set
- WOW Silver Dollar Embossing Glitter
- WOW Purple Cosmos Embossing Powder
- Wow clear embossing ink pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastels Foiled Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Aquamarine Glitter Card
- Chloes Creative Cards Aquamarine Mirror Card
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastels Bling Box
- Chloes Creative Cards Luxe Ribbons Sugared Lilac
- Chloe Creative Cards Oversized Stamping Block Set
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Crushed Lavender, Sugared Lime and Put on Your Dancing Shoes
- Chloes Creative Cards – 8x8 Basic Circle Die Set
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Kunzite
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Crystal White Card
- White Card
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm foam pads on a roll
- Art Glitter Dries clear glue
- Die Cutting Machine
- Heat gun
- A3 White Card
- Large MM Score Board.
- A4 Double Sided Adhesive Sheet
1. Score and fold the A3 card at 21 mm on the score board, place the largest circle from the Ex Large Circle Die Set just over the score line and die cut, find the middle of the front of the card, score and fold forwards, using the same size die cut a single piece from white card and attach to the folded down piece of the base card.
2. Die cut 2 circles using the Aquamarine Glitter Card with the second die in the set, 2 circles in Crystal White Pearl Card using the third die and 2 circles from the Sugared Pastel Paper Pad using the fourth die, for the bottom of the base card mat and layer the four different sizes together and attach them flat to the bottom.
3. For the top of the card attach the Aquamarine Glitter Card using double sided tape, the white one attach with foam pads, for the patterned paper one glitter all around with the Sugared Lime Sparkelicious and attach with double sided tape.
4. Using die numbers eight and eleven from the Ex Large Circle Die Set cut a frame out of Aquamarine Mirror Card, placing them together so the two circles are nearly touching at the top and have a large gap at the bottom of the frame, secure onto the base card with foam pads.