Hello again Crafters!
I am thrilled you are enjoying our latest card making projects so much, your comments on Facebook and Instagram have really made me smile! This latest project from Glynis is another way to use our popular oval and square die sets. You’ll be layering different textures and finishes with corners BURSTING with beautiful 3D paper flowers using our Mystical Flowers Cut and Emboss Folder.
The pink and peach colour combination in this card is perfect for Spring and those 3D flowers truly are mystical, especially when you add a sparkling jewel from our Sugared Pastels Bling Box inside.
So let’s get our Craft Binders at the ready, roll up our sleeves and make some beautiful cards!
- Chloes Creative Cards Mystical Flower Cut and Emboss Folder
- Chloes Creative Cards Dazzling Foliage Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Birthday Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards – 8x8 Metal Nesting Dies Basic Ovals
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Basic Squares Metal Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Watercolour Washes Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastels Foiled Paper Pad
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Sky's the Limit, Pink Champagne, Sugared Peach and Savannah Sunset Sparkelicious
- WOW Metallic Super Fine Gold Rich Embossing Powder
- WOW Twinkling Lights Embossing Glitter Powder
- WOW clear embossing ink pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Rose Quartz Pearl Card
- Chloes Luxury Crystal White Pearl Card
- Chloes Creative Cards Rose Quartz Mirror Card
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastels Bling Box
- A4 Double Sided Sticky Sheet
- Heat gun
- Die Cutting Machine
- Art Glitter Dries clear glue
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm foam pads on a roll
- 8x8 White Straight edge card blank
- Using the Ex Large Square Die cut numbers three and eight in Crystal White Pearl Card and glitter the sides with Sugared Peach Sparkelicious, use die number four to cut a piece from the Watercolour Washes Paper Pad and number nine to cut a piece from the Sugared Pastels Foiled Paper Pad.
- Mat and layer the appropriate one to the Crystal White Pearl Card die cut and secure bother layers to the base card with foam pads.
- Cover a piece of card with the Double Sided Sheet cut with die number eleven from the Ex Large Ovals Die Set and cut one in Crystal White Pearl Card with number ten.
5. Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the elements from the Dazzling Foliage Stamp and Die Set using the WOW Twinkling Lights Embossing Glitter and glitter the leaves with Sky's the Limit Sparkelicious, attach the jewels from the Sugared Pastels Bling Box with Art Glitter Glue.