Make someone's day with this floral friendship card created for you by Glynis.
In this step-by-step tutorial you'll be busy layering, embossing and dusting our fabulous new Sparkelicious Glitters in this fancy shaped friendship card.
So what are you waiting for? Let's get started!
Chloes Creative Cards Meadow Flower Cut and Emboss Folder
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastels Foiled Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Dazzling Foliage Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Birthday Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Parakeet and Crushed Lavender
- WOW Silver Dollar Embossing Glitter
- WOW Purple Cosmos Embossing Powder
- WOW clear embossing ink pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastels Bling Box
- Chloes Luxury Kunzite Pearl Card
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Basic Squares Metal Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Fancy Circles Metal Die Set
- Chloes Luxury Crystal White Pearl Card
- Chloes Creative Cards Vista Glitter Card
- Chloes Creative Cards Acrylic Block Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Chisel tip glue pen
- A4 Double Sided Sticky Sheet
- Art Glitter Dries clear glue
- 8x8 White Straight edge card blank
- Heat gun
- Die Cutting Machine
- 12mm Double Sided Tape
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm foam pads on a roll
1. Trim down a piece of Crystal White Pearl card to fit the base card and glitter the sides using Crushed Lavender Sparkelicious and attach to the base card with double sided tape, mat and layer onto the top of this a piece of paper from the Sugared Pastels Foiled Paper Pad.
2. Using the Ex Large Fancy Fancy Circles Metal Die Set cut number three in Crystal White Pearl card and number four in a piece of paper from the Sugared Pastels Foiled Paper Pad, glitter the edges of the Crystal White Pearl die cut with Crushed Lavender Sparkelicious, mat and layer both together and attach the base card with foam pads.
3. Cut a frame using Crystal White Pearl card using die number thirteen and eighteen from the Ex Large Squares Metal Die Set, cover the inside of the frame with 12mm double sided tape, remove the cover and glitter with the Crushed Lavender Sparkelicious.
4. Die cut a piece of Kunzite Pearl card with number fourteen from the die set and attach the frame onto this with foam pads and place onto the base card.
5. Cut as many flowers as desired from the Meadow Flower Cut and Emboss Folder in Kunzite Pearl card, shape and mould the flowers and glitter with Crushed Lavender Sparkelicious.
6. Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Dazzling Foliage using WOW Silver Dollar Embossing Glitter onto Crystal White Pearl card and glitter with Parakeet and Crushed Lavender Sparkelicious, attach the jewels from the Sugared Pastels Bling Box with Art Glitter Glue, arrange all the flowers and foliage onto the base card and secure into place with Pinflair.
7. Stamp and heat emboss the words in WOW Purple Cosmos Embossing Powder onto Crystal White Pearl card and mat and layer onto a small piece of Vista Glitter Card.
8. Cover a small piece of card with the Double Sided Sticky Sheet and die cut the word Fabulous, peel away the cover and glitter with Crushed Lavender Sparkelicious, die cut in Crystal White Pearl card the outer Fabulous die and attach both together, secure onto the base card with foam pads along with the other sentiments.
9. Cut a few very thin strips of Crystal White Pearl card and coil them around a pencil or thin paint brush and then attach to the card.