We're in excitement overload here at Chloes Creative Cards after launching our newest Sugared Collection. The new collection is filled with pastel toned card making supplies and I'm sure everyone is excited to start creating some beautiful cards at home. With this in mind, I thought we would have another Stamp-a-Long LIVE where we'll be creating this stunning Decagon card using the new Posy Flower cut and emboss folder.
Be sure to join me LIVE over on the Chloes Creative Cards Facebook page on Wednesday 31st of March at 2pm.
The idea behind the Stamp-a-long Live is that you can craft along with me while watching the livestream tutorial. I'll be on hand to answer any questions you may have as we go along, and it'll be like having a craft workshop in the comfort of your own craft room! I'm going to give you a list of card making materials you'll need for the stamp-a-long, we're putting the list up prior to live to give you time to order if you need anything, or you can always substitute with what you've already got in your craft stash and anything that you need to prepare prior to the live video so we can all finish the project!
If you can't join us live - don't worry, I'll post the live video on our Facebook Page and onto the Youtube channel so you can catch up and revisit at any time, I'll add the written instructions to the blog after the live and I've added a download so you can print the step-by-step instructions to follow along with the live too!
- Chloes Creative Cards Posy Flower Cut and Emboss Folder
- Chloes Creative Cards Dazzling Foliage Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Birthday Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Bling Box
- Chloes Creative Cards Foiled Paper Pad (8x8) Sugared Pastels
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8x8 Basic Decagon
- Sparkelicious Glitter Grasshopper,Sugared Pink and Glass Slipper
- Chloes Creative Cards Rose Quartz Pearl Card and Crystal White
- WOW Metallic SuperFine Gold Rich Embossing Powder
- Heat Resistant Acetate
- 8" x 8" White Straight Edge Base Card
To shop any of these products just click on the links above and it will take you to our web shop.
These are the items that I will be using, feel free to substitute for any items you already have in your craft stash or if you'd like to change the colours feel free to do so!
- Cut a piece of pink pink foiled paper to 7 ¾” square, edge using a chisel tip glue pen, cover with Glass Slipper Glitter and affix to base card.
- Cut a piece of Crystal White pearl card to 7 ¼” square, edge using a chisel tip glue pen, cover with Glass Slipper Glitter, affix to base card using foam pads.
- Cut a piece of marble foiled paper to 6 ¾” square, edge with a chisel tip glue pen, matt onto a piece of Rose Quartz Pearl Card leaving a small border, affix to base card using foam pads.
- Die cut decagons from Crystal White, Rose Quartz and Marble foiled paper, edge using a chisel tip glue pen, cover with Glass Slipper Glitter and affix to base card.
- Die cut a Decagon Frame from Crystal White pearl card, affix to base card using foam pads.
- Stamp Birthday and Wishes Sentiment onto crystal white pearl card using a clear embossing ink pad, cover with metallic superfine gold embossing powder and heat to set.
- Cut out sentiment and affix in centre of card using foam pads.
- Cut and Emboss 3 Large, 4 Medium and 4 small Posy Flowers from Rose Quartz pearl card.
- Apply PVA glue to the veins of the flowers and cover with sugared pink sparkelicious glitter.
- Allow glue to dry the shape the petals by pinching down the centre of the flowers.
- Layer flowers together as shown.
- Add a jewel to the centre of each of the flowers.
- Stamp 4 leaves onto heat resistant acetate using a clear embossing ink pad, over with metallic superfine gold embossing powder and heat to set.
- Turn over the acetate so you are working on the back and infill the leaves with dries clear PVA glue and cover with Grasshopper Glitter.
- Allow to dry then cut out leaves using scissors.
- Stamp 4 berry branches onto white pearl card using a clear embossing ink pad, cover with metallic superfine gold embossing powder and heat to set.
- Die cut out berry branches, apply a dot of PVA glue to each of the berries and place a jewel over the top.
- Arrange leaves and flowers as shown using 3D glue gel.
- Complete card by embellishing with jewels.
Prepped before Stamp-a-Long:
Matting and Layering
Pink Foiled Paper cut to 7 ¾” Square
Crystal White Card Cut to 7 ¼” Square
Marble Foiled Paper Cut to 6 ¾” Square
Stamping & Die Cutting
Die cut decagons for centre of card.