Happy Friday Crafters! Becca dropped some finished card samples off last week, and I just had to share this one with you all during the Stamp-a-Long so we'll be creating this stunning shaped easel card using the Dancing Daisy cut and emboss folder.
Be sure to join me LIVE over on the Chloes Creative Cards Facebook page on Wednesday 25th November at 2pm
The idea behind the Stamp-a-long Live is that you can craft along with me while watching the livestream. I'll be on hand to answer any questions you may have as we go along, and it'll be like having a workshop in the comfort of your own craft room! I'm going to give you a list of materials you'll need to be able to stamp-a-long, we're putting the list up prior to live to give you time to order if you need anything, or you can always substitute with what you've already got in your craft stash and anything that you need to prep prior to the live video so we can all finish the project!
If you can't join us live - don't worry, I'll post the live video on our Facebook Page and onto the Youtube channel so you can catch up and revisit at any time, I'll add the written instructions to the blog after the live and I've added a download so you can print the step-by-step instructions to follow along with the live too!
What you’re going to need –
- Chloes Creative Cards Dancing Daisy Cut and Emboss Folder
- Chloes Creative Cards Daisy Elements Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Sentiment Borders Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Summer Meadows Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8x8 Fancy Oval
- Chloes Creative Cards Luxury Pearl Card Azalea
- Chloes Creative Cards Luxury Pearl Card Crystal White
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Glistening Ice, Silver Crystal and Grasshopper
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Cherry Pie
- Self Adhesive Jewels
- Chloes Creative Cards Luxe Ribbon Sparkling Silver
Along with your general crafting tools including a heat gun
To shop any of these products just click on the links above and it will take you to our web shop.
These are the items that I will be using, feel free to substitute for any items you already have in your craft stash or if you'd like to change the colours feel free to do so!