I hope you are ready to roll up your sleeves and get busy with our free card-making tutorial from Rebecca. This gorgeous silver and blue themed card will be perfect for men and beer lovers alike!
This card uses our Basic Squares Metal Cutting Dies and Decagon Dies to stamp these alternate layers using our Lapis Lazuli Pearl Card and some of the beautiful new patterned papers from our Masculine Makes Designer Paper Pad.
Our ink detailed Birthday Beer Stamp element is the focal point of this card and securing this onto a Decagon layer in white card, creates such a HUGE impact on the design!
I know many of you struggle when making greetings cards at home for men or for Fathers Day, and I hope this is a quick and easy card for you to help solve those inspiration struggles!
You will need:
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Card 8x8 Metal Die Set – Basic Decagons
- Chloes Creative Cards Birthday Beer Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Celebrate Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Designer Paper Pad – Masculine Makes
- WOW Embossing Powder - Opaque Bright White Superfine
- Chloes Creative Cards Luxury Pearl Card - Lapis Lazuli
- Silver mirror card
- White Card
- Alcohol Marker pens
- Silver pearls
- Cosmic shimmer fluffy stuff
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Art Glitter Dries Clear PVA Glue
- Collall 3D glue gel
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm Foam Pads on a roll
- White 8" x 8" Straight Edge Card Blank
- Take the extra large square nesting dies and cut die 3 from a piece of silver mirror card. Affix to the card blank using Dries Clear PVA Glue. Use die 4 and cut from Lapis Lazuli pearl card and affix to the card using foam pads. Use die 5 and cut from a piece of chosen paper from the paper pad. Affix to the card using Dries Clear PVA Glue.
- Use die 7 and cut from a piece of white card and affix using foam pads. Use die 8 and cut from your chosen piece of Masculine Makes patterned paper. Affix using Dries Clear PVA Glue.
- Take the Decagon nesting die set and cut die 9 from silver mirror card and attach using foam pads. Use die 10 and cut from Lapis Lazuli pearl card and affix using foam pads. Use die 12 and cut from white card and affix using foam pads.
- Stamp out the beer bottle and glass stamp using a black ink pad onto stamping card. Colour using alcohol pens. Add ‘fluffy stuff’ the beer foam on the glass and heat set. Affix both onto the card using foam pads slightly offsetting them.
- Cut out the ‘cheers’ sentiment from silver mirror card. Cut the Matt layer from Lapis Lazuli pearl card and attach the mirror layer. Affix to the card using foam pads. Stamp out ‘on your birthday’ onto Lapis Lazuli pearl card and heat emboss using Opaque Bright White WOW powder. Affix to the corner of the card using foam pads.
- Add three silver pearls to the sides of the decagon and to the corner of the card.
I hope you've enjoyed making this beautiful blue and silver birthday card from Rebecca today, I just love the Decagon layer that showcases our new Birthday Beer stamp so well.
Remember to share your creations on our Facebook and Instagram pages and follow us to keep up to date with all the latest news and collections.