If you are looking for a floral explosion, this card-making tutorial is perfect for you!
Glynis has used our beautiful Lacy Circles Metal Die Set to create the most gorgeous lace cut-out pattern on this base card.
These new stamps make adding intricate details a breeze, which means more time to stamp out these stunning Posy Flowers in our Amethyst Pearl Card.
What you'll need:
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Lacy Circles
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Basic Circles
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastels Mirror Card Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastels Glitter Card Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastels Foiled Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Dazzling Foliage Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastels Bling Box
- Chloes Creative Cards Posy Flower Stamp Set
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card - Amethyst
- Chloes Creative Cards Best Wishes Stamp and Die Set
- Sparkelicious Glitter Grasshopper, Diamante Sparkle and Crushed Lavender
- Art Glitter Dries Clear PVA Glue
- WOW clear embossing ink pad
- Heat gun
- WOW Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder
- A4 Double Sided Sticky Sheet
- Chloes Creative Cards 2mm Foam Pads on a Roll
- Die Cutting Machine
- 8" x 8" Base card
- Score Board
- Place the large Lacy Circle Die just over the edge of the fold on the base card and die cut, score and fold the front of the card in half and bring forward, die cut using the same size die a piece of white card and attach to the base card to make an easel card.
- Using two pieces of yellow mirror card from the Sugared Pastels Mirror Card Pad die cut these with the same size die and attach both to the base card.
- Using the fifth die from the Ex Large Basic Circle Die Set cut two pieces of white patterned paper from the Sugared Foiled Paper Pad Pad, glitter the edges with Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious and attach to the base card.
- Die cut two pieces of glitter card from the Sugared Pastels Glitter Card Pad using the second die in the Lacy Circle Die Set and mat and layer onto the main card using 2mm foam pads.
- Stamp, heat emboss and fussy cut the Posy Flower Stamp onto Amethyst Pearl Card with WOW Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder, glitter the tips of the petals with Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious, mould and shape and attach together to make the flowers securing a jewel in the middle of each one from the Sugared Pastels Bling Box.
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Dazzling Foliage onto white card using the WOW Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder, decorate with Grasshopper, Crushed Lavender Sparkelicious and jewels from the Sugared Pastels Bling Box, arrange the Posy Flowers and Dazzling Foliage onto the base card and attach with Pinflair.
- For the inside of the card die cut a piece of white patterned paper from the SSugared Pastels Foiled Paper Pad in die number twelve using the Ex Large Basic Circle Die Set, glitter the edges with Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious and secure onto the yellow glitter card die cut.