YOU WILL NEED:
- Festive Frills stamp and die set
- Starry Sky Background stamp
- O’ Christmas Tree stamp and die set
- Elegant Christmas Verses stamp set
- Crackle 8x8” foiled paper pad
- Sparkelicious glitter – Winter Wonderland, Salted Caramel, and Stardust Gold
- WOW! embossing powder – Metallic Gold Sparkle, Metallic Gold Superfine, and Clear Gloss
- Luxury pearl card – Crystal White and Onyx Black
- Bling Box – Everyday Essentials
- Alcohol markers
- Gold mirror card
- Black cardstock
- White cardstock
- Thin gold ribbon
- Bling stone
- Art Glitter Dries-clear glue with fine-tip applicator
- WOW! clear embossing inkpad
- Versafine inkpad – Onyx Black
- Pinflair 3D glue gel
- Chloe’s Creative Cards chisel-tip glue pen
- Chloe’s Creative Cards foam pads on a roll
- 8x8” white straight-edged card blank
- Heat tool
- Die-cutting machine
1 Trim a sheet of gold mirror card down to 7¾” square and affix to your card blank using Dries-clear glue. Trim black cardstock to 7½” square and affix to the card using foam pads. Trim a sheet of gold crackle paper to 7¼” square and affix to the card using Dries-clear glue. Take another sheet of black cardstock and trim to 6¾” square then affix to the card using foam pads. Trim another sheet of gold mirror card to 6½” square and affix to the card using Dries-clear glue.
2 Trim Onyx Black pearl card to 6 ¼” square. Stamp out the starry sky background twice using the clear embossing inkpad and heat-emboss using Metallic Gold Sparkle embossing powder. Affix to the card using foam pads. Add dots of glue to the dots on the image and cover in Stardust Gold Sparkelicious glitter.
3 Tear Crystal White pearl card to resemble hills and affix to the card using foam pads. Apply scribbles of Dries-clear glue to the hills and cover in Winter Wonderland Sparkelicious glitter.
4 Stamp the Christmas tree image onto Crystal White pearl card using the clear embossing ink, heat-emboss using Metallic Gold Sparkle embossing powder, then die-cut using the coordinating die. Apply scribbles of glue to the tree and cover in Salted Caramel Sparkelicious glitter. Apply AB crystals from the Bling Box to the tree, then affix to the card using foam pads.
5 Stamp out the main Festive Frills image and the handbag onto white card using a Versafine inkpad, heat-set using Clear Gloss embossing powder, then die-cut using the coordinating die. Once die-cut, colour in using alcohol marker pens. Add glue to her dress and cover in Salted Caramel Sparkelicious glitter, then add AB crystals, as shown. Add glue to her handbag and cover in Stardust Gold Sparkelicious glitter. Affix to the card using foam pads.
6 Stamp out a sentiment onto Onyx Black pearl card and heat-emboss using Metallic Gold Superfine embossing powder. Cut into a tag shape and affix to the top-left corner of the card using 3D glue gel. Tie a triple bow and affix over the corner of the tag, as shown, using 3D glue gel, then add a bling stone to the centre to finish.
I hope you've enjoyed making this fabulous card and are looking forward to day two's creation!