YOU WILL NEED:
- base card
- Christmas Fashionista collection:
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Extra-large Basic Decagon dies
- White Christmas, Champagne Shimmer, Emerald Forest, Red Poinsettia, Silver Crystal, and Glass Slipper Sparkelicious glitter
- WOW Metallic Gold Sparkle, Crimson Red, and Metallic Gold Superfine embossing powder
- Jupiter, Fairway, and Crystal White pearl cardstock
- Gold mirror card
- Red satin ribbon
- Festive Fancies Bling Box
- Pinflair glue gel
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Chisel-Tip Glue Pen
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear PVA glue with fine-tip applicator
- 2mm and 3mm foam pads
- Die-cutting machine
1 Die-cut the first decagon die from an 8x8” card blank. Die-cut the second die from the set out of Juniper pearl cardstock and adhere to the card blank using Dries-Clear glue. Die-cut the third die from Fairway pearl cardstock and edge using a glue pen and Glass Slipper Sparkelicious glitter. Affix to the card using foam pads.2 Die-cut the fourth decagon die from Christmas Fashionista patterned paper and affix using foam pads. Die-cut the seventh die from Juniper pearl cardstock and affix using Dries-Clear glue. Cut the eighth die from gold mirror card and affix using foam pads. Finally, cut the ninth die from Crystal White pearl cardstock.
3 Stamp out a mixture of the small stars from the stamp set onto the Crystal White panel and heat-emboss using Metallic Gold Sparkle embossing powder. Affix to the card using foam pads. Edge the panel using Dries-Clear PVA glue and cover in White Christmas Sparkelicious glitter.
4 Stamp out two cocktail glasses onto Crystal White pearl cardstock and heat-emboss using Metallic Gold Superfine embossing powder. Die-cut the stamped image using the coordinating die. To glitter up the glasses, use a mixture of Red Poinsettia, Silver Crystal, White Christmas, Emerald Forest, and Champagne Shimmer Sparkelicious glitters for all the different components that make up the cocktail glass. Add a few red crystals to the bubbles on the glass. Adhere to the card using a double layer of foam pads. Tie two small red bows and attach to the glasses’ stems using 3D glue gel. Add a crystal to the centre of each bow.