YOU WILL NEED:
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Frosty Christmas collection:
- Photopolymer stamp set – Baby Owls
- Die & stamp set –Snowflake Sentiment
- 8x8” foiled paper pad – Frosty Christmas
- Bling Box – Frosty Christmas
- Chloe’s Creative Cards 8x8” Metal Die Set – Fancy Rectangles
- Sparkelicious glitter – White Christmas, Glass Slipper, Red Poinsettia
- WOW embossing powder – Starry Night, Clear Gloss
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl card – Crystal White, Lapis Lazuli
- White stamping card
- White cardstock
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Luxe ribbon - Sparkling Silver
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Self-Adhesive Sparkles – Beautiful Blues
- Alcohol markers
- Versafine inkpad – Black
- WOW clear embossing inkpad
- Foam pads
- 3D glue gel
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue with fine-tip nozzle
- Die-cutting machine
1 Take the largest Fancy Rectangle die and cut into an 8x8” card blank. Cut again using a sheet of white cardstock and affix to the front of the card using Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue.
2 Cut the second-largest die from a piece of Lapis Lazuli pearl card. Affix to the card using foam pads. Apply Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue around the edge and cover in White Christmas Sparkelicious glitter.
3 Using the third largest die, cut from a sheet of foiled patterned paper. Edge using the Chloe’s Creative Cards Chisel-Tip Glue Pen and cover in Glass Slipper Sparkelicious glitter. Cut die 4 from Crystal White pearl card and edge as before. Affix both layers to your card using Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue.
4 Stamp out the owl image onto white stamping card using a black Versafine inkpad, heat-emboss using Clear Gloss WOW embossing powder, then colour in using alcohol makers. Add dots of glue to the berries on the image and cover in Red Poinsettia Sparkelicious glitter. Add glue to the owls’ hats and stocking then cover in White Christmas Sparkelicious glitter. Matt and layer onto a piece of Lapis Lazuli pearl card and affix to the card using foam pads. Add a selection of self-adhesive sparkles to the background.
5 Tie a triple bow using Silver Luxe ribbon and affix to the top-left stamp panel corner using 3D glue gel. Add a crystal to the centre of the bow.
6 Cut out the snowflake frame from a sheet of Lapis Lazuli pearl card. Cut the next layer from Crystal White pearl card. Stamp out your chosen sentiment and heat-emboss using the Starry Night WOW embossing powder. Affix both layers to the card using foam pads. Add crystals to the snowflakes to finish.