YOU WILL NEED:
- 8x8” card blank
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Frosty Christmas collection:
- Photopolymer stamp set – Ice Skating Scene
- Die & stamp set – Christmas Magnolia
- 8x8” foiled paper pad – Frosty Christmas
- Bling Box – Frosty Christmas
- Sparkelicious glitter – White Christmas, Glass Slipper, Winter Frost
- WOW embossing powder – Opaque Bright White, Starry Night, Clear Gloss, Metallic Silver Superfine
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl card – Crystal White, Lapis Lazuli
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl paper – Lapis Lazuli
- Chloe’s Creative Cards mirror card – Vista
- Silver mirror card
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Self-Adhesive Sparkles – Sparkling Silvers
- Alcohol markers
- Versafine inkpad – Black
- WOW clear embossing inkpad
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Chisel-Tip Glue Pen
- Foam pads
- 3D glue gel
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue with fine-tip nozzle
- Die-cutting machine
1 Trim a sheet of Vista mirror card down to 7¾” square and affix to the card blank using Dries-Clear glue. Trim a sheet of Crystal White pearl card down to 7½” square, edge using a Chisel-Tip Glue Pen and cover in Glass Slipper Sparkelicious glitter. Affix to the card using foam pads. Trim a sheet of foiled paper to 7¼” square and edge in Glass Slipper Sparkelicious glitter. Affix using foam pads.
2 Take another sheet of Vista mirror card and this time trim to 7” square. Affix to the card at an angle using foam pads then add a couple of rhinestones to each corner. Trim a sheet of Lapis Lazuli pearl card to 6¾” square and a sheet of foiled paper to 6½” square. Adhere together using Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue and then affix onto the card using foam pads.
3 Stamp out the scene image onto white stamping card using a black Versafine inkpad then heat-emboss using Clear Gloss WOW embossing powder. Colour in using alcohol markers. Matt and layer first onto a piece of Lapis Lazuli pearl card and then silver mirror card, then affix to the card using foam pads. Add dots of Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue into the background and cover in Winter Frost Sparkelicious glitter. Add a selection of clear Self-Adhesive Sparkles onto the background. Add touches of Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue to the trees and cover in White Christmas Sparkelicious glitter.
4 Stamp out a couple of each layer of the small and medium magnolia stamps onto Lapis Lazuli pearl paper and heat-emboss using Opaque WOW powder. Die-cut using the coordinating dies. Add dots of Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue to the centre of the flowers, cover in White Christmas Sparkelicious glitter and layer together using Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue. Die-cut a medium centre and a small flower centre from Vista mirror card and add to the centre of each flower. Add a crystal to the centre. Affix in two of the corners of the card using 3D glue gel.
5 Stamp out seven leaves and heat-emboss using Metallic Silver WOW embossing powder. Die-cut using the coordinating die. Apply Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue to each leaf and cover in white Christmas Sparkelicious glitter. Shape using your fingers and then tuck behind the flowers using 3D glue gel.
6 Stamp out the sentiments and heat-emboss using Starry Sky WOW powder. Trim each of them and matt and layer onto Vista mirror card. Affix to the card using foam pads to finish.