YOU WILL NEED:
- 8x8” card blank
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Frosty Christmas collection:
- 8x8” Metal Die Set – Snowflake Circles
- Die & stamp set – Reindeer & Sleigh
- 8x8” foiled paper pad – Frosty Christmas
- Bling Box – Frosty Christmas
- Sparkelicious glitter – Diamanté Sparkle, Put on Your Dancing Shoes, Ice Queen, All That Glistens
- WOW embossing powder – Opaque Bright White, Clear Gloss
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl card – Lapis Lazuli, Crystal White
- Silver mirror card
- White stamping card
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Self-Adhesive Sparkles – Sparkling Silvers, Beautiful Blues
- White ribbon
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Luxe ribbon – Sparkling Silver
- Alcohol markers
- Versafine inkpad – Black
- WOW embossing inkpad – Clear
- Foam pads
- 3D glue gel
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue with fine-tip nozzle
- Die-cutting machine
1 Start by trimming a sheet of silver mirror card down to 7¾” square and affix to your card blank using Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue. Trim a sheet of foiled patterned paper to 7½” square and layer onto the silver panel using foam pads.
2 Cut the largest snowflake circle die from Crystal White pearl cardstock and affix to the centre of the card blank using foam pads. Add a crystal to the centre of each snowflake from the Frosty Christmas Bling Box. Cut the next, slightly smaller, die from silver mirror card and affix to the card using foam pads. Cut the next size down die from foiled paper and affix again.
3 Stamp out three reindeers onto white stamping card using a black Versafine inkpad and heat-emboss using Clear Gloss WOW embossing powder. Die-cut the reindeer using the coordinating die then colour in using alcohol markers. Add Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue to the antlers and cover in Put on Your Dancing Shoes Sparkelicious glitter.
4 Next, stamp out the sleigh onto Lapis Lazuli pearl card and heat-emboss using Opaque Bright White WOW embossing powder, then die-cut using the coordinating die. Add glitter to alternative stripes on the sleigh and cover in Diamanté Sparkle Sparkelicious glitter. Apply glue to the remaining stripes and cover in Put on Your Dancing Shoes Sparkelicious glitter. Add Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue to the bottom of the sleigh and cover in All That Glistens Sparkelicious glitter.
5 Arrange the sleigh and reindeers on the card and affix using foam pads, attaching small pieces of Sparkling Silver ribbon behind each reindeer leading to the sleigh. Add dots of glue around and add each of the glitters previously used over the top. Add a selection of self-adhesive sparkles into the background, reindeer, and sleigh.
6 Tie a large double bow from white ribbon and affix to the corner using 3D glue gel. Add a crystal to the centre.
7 Stamp out one of the sentiments onto Lapis Lazuli pearl card and heat-emboss using Opaque Bright White WOW powder. Trim around then matt and layer first onto Crystal White pearl card and then onto silver mirror card. Affix to the card using foam pads. Finish by adding three crystals in decreasing sizes to each of the corners of the card.