I did warn you that we are loving gold and silver as a colour combo for this Christmas! Just look at this fabulous project that Glynis has created using a variety of the Chloes Creative Cards Christmas crafting products. During this project you'll be stamping and embossing and adding lots of Sparkelicious glitter to make your project sparkle and shine!
What you'll need to make this project -
- Chloes Creative Cards Sprigs and Twigs Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Winter Foliage Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Christmas Poinsettia Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Layered Poinsettia Corner Stamp Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Christmas Sentiment Background Stamp
- WOW Embossing Powder in Twinkling Lights, Silver Dollar and Metallic Silver Super Fine
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Diamante Sparkle, Salted Caramel and Put on your Dancing Shoes
- Chloes Creative Cards Festive Fancies 8x8 Foiled Paper Pad
- Silver and Gold Tsukineko Encore Ultimate Metallic Ink Pads
- Chloes Creative Cards Sparkling Christmas 8x8 Mirror Card Pad
- White Ribbon
- Large Pearls
- Foam Pads on a Roll
- Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue
- WOW Dual Speed Heat Gun
- Die Cutting Machine
- 7" x 10" Base Card
How to make this project -
- Mat and layer a piece of gold mirror card to the base card. Cut to size a piece of the Crystal White Pearl Card for your next layer, using the small square snowflake stamp from the Layered Poinsettia Corner Stamp Set, stamp and heat emboss using the gold and silver ink pads (this is so you can see where you are stamping) and Twinkling Lights and Silver Dollar Embossing Powders.
- Stamp along the top with the gold ink pad and heat emboss the Twinkling Lights Embossing Powder, change the colour of the ink and powder and go half way down one of the sides and just keep repeat this process all the way around the card, glitter the four sides with Diamante Sparkle and then mat and layer this onto the gold mirror card and glitter the gold parts with Salted Caramel Sparkelicious and the silver parts with Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper from the Festive Fancies Foiled Paper Pad into a rectangle, glitter around the edges with the Diamante Sparkle and mat and layer onto gold mirror card, secure the white ribbon from top to bottom on the left hand side and mat and layer onto the base card with foam pads.
- Cover half of the Christmas Sentiment Background stamp with the silver ink pad and the other half with the gold ink pad, sprinkle the matching embossing powder over (i.e. Silver Dollar and Twinkling Lights) and heat with the gun.
- Glitter the sides with Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious and mat and layer onto gold mirror card and then onto Crystal White Pearl Card, not forgetting to glitter the sides of the bottom layer, attach to base card with foam pads.
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut a selection of foliage from the Sprigs and Twigs and the Winter Foliage Stamp and Die Sets on Crystal White Pearl Card using a mixture of the Twinkling Lights and Silver Dollar Embossing Powders, glitter using the Art Glitter Glue, Salted Caramel, Put on your Dancing Shoes and Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious.
- Stamp, heat emboss the Poinsettia Stamp and Die Set onto Crystal White Pearl Card with Metallic Silver Super Fine Embossing Powder, assemble together and glitter with the Salted Caramel Sparkelicious, cover the pearls with the Art Glitter Glue and Salted Caramel Sparkelicious, when dry secure into the middle of the poinsettias.
- Arrange the foliage and flowers onto the base card and secure with Pinflair. Glue the bow onto the left hand top corner and secure into place along with the final pearl.
Is this a project you'll be recreating this Christmas? We'd love to see you makes inspired by this project in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook group!