Stamping really is a beautiful way to create a variety of stunning Christmas cards, just look at this project here created by Becca using the Poinsettia Garland Stamp set. We've got a full step-by-step tutorial on the blog today to teach you how to create this fabulous card.
What you'll need to make this project -
- Chloes Creative Cards Poinsettia Garland Stamp Set
- WOW Embossing Powders in O’Christmas Tree and Crimson Red
- Sparkleicious Glitter in Red Poinsettia, Crystallina, Grasshopper and Champagne Shimmer
- Chloes Crystal White Luxury Pearl Card
- Chloes Jupiter Luxury Pearl Paper
- Chloes Creative Cards Sparkling Christmas Glitter Card Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Sparkling Christmas Mirror Card Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Basic Square Nesting Dies
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Fancy Circle Nesting Dies
- Wow Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Foam pads on a Roll
- Collall 3D glue gel
- Art Glitter Dries clear glue with fine tip applicator
- Clear crystals
- Red alcohol marker
- Red ribbon
- Bling stone
- 8x8 card blank
- Die cutting machine
- Heat Tool
How to make this project -
- First use the 2nd nesting square to cut a square from red glitter card from the glitter card pad. Stick to the card base using dries clear glue. Then choose a paper from the paper pad and cut using the 3rd square nesting die. Affix to the card.
- Cut a square from red mirror card using die 6 - affix to the card using foam pads. Then cut another square from crystal white pearl card using die 7.
- Stamp the holly corner from the poinsettia garland stamp set into all four corners on the white pearl square using wow embossing ink and emboss using O’christmas tree wow powder.
- Cover the holly leaves using dries clear glue and grasshopper glitter. Leave to dry and then glitter the berries using Red Poinsettia glitter. Once dry fix to the card using foam pads.
- Stamp out the corner stamp onto some more crystal white pearl 4 times - glitter the same as above, and when dry cut out the top layer holly pieces and add onto the corners using foam pads.
- Cut out a fancy circle from red glitter card using die 7 add onto the card using foam pads. Using die 8 cut out another fancy circle form crystal white pearl card. Add onto the card using dries clear glue.
- Stamp out the poinsettia garland onto ice white pearl card and emboss using O’christmas tree wow powder. Glitter the holly leaves using grasshopper glitter. Add a few dots of glue to the swirls on the garland and cover using champagne Shimmer glitter. One dry fussy cut out and add onto the card with foam pads.
- Stamp out the garland stamp twice on Jupiter paper, cut out the poinsettia and layer up on top of the garland using 3D glue gel, offsetting the petals. Add a crystal into the middle.
- Stamp one of the sentiments onto crystal white pearl card. Emboss using crimson red wow powder. Matt and layer onto some red mirror card and affix to the card with a foam pad.
- Tie a triple bow and add to the top of the fancy circle using 3d glue gel adding a bling stone to the middle.
- Colour 12 clear crystals using a red alcohol marker and add three into each corner of the card.
Is this a project that you will be recreating at home? We'd love to see your makes so be sure to share them in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group.