YOU WILL NEED:
- Botanical Butterfly Swirl stamp and die set
- 8x8" Blooming Border nesting die set
- Beautiful Butterflies paper pad
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Pearl Card – Azalea and Crystal White
- Sparkelicious Glitter – Glass Slipper, Unicorn Sparkle, and Flamingo
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Bling Box – Spring Collection
- Self-Adhesive Sparkles – Pretty Pinks
- Wow! embossing powder – Metallic Silver and Bright White
- Wow! Clear embossing inkpad
- Ranger Oxide inkpad – Picked Raspberry
- Marker pen
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear PVA glue
- Chloe's Creative Cards foam pads
- 8x8" white card blank
- Die-cutting machine
- Heat gun
1 Matt and layer patterned paper from the Beautiful Butterflies paper pad onto the base card.
2 Using the 8x8" Blooming Border nesting die set, cut numbers one and three in Crystal White pearl card and glitter all around the sides with Glass Slipper Sparkelicious glitter. Onto the largest die-cut panel, matt and layer patterned paper from the Beautiful Butterflies paper pad and attach to the base card with foam pads.
3 Die-cut the fourth die from the Blooming Border die set from Crystal White card. Stamp and heat-emboss the Botanical Butterfly Swirl stamp set on to this panel. Using the scoreboard, score around all four sides and score two more lines in opposite corners. Matt and layer onto Azalea pearl card and attach to the smaller Blooming Border nesting die-cut panel. Secure onto the base card with foam pads and colour the butterfly with a marker pen. Decorate the edges of both Blooming Border die-cut shapes with jewels from the Spring Collection Bling Box using Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue to fix into place.
4 Stamp, heat-emboss, and fussy-cut numerous butterflies on to vellum using Wow! Bright White embossing powder. Colour from the back using the Picked Raspberry Oxide inkpad, glitter with Unicorn Sparkle Sparkelicious glitter, and attach to the main card with Pinflair.
5 Decorate the front of the card with Unicorn Sparkle and Flamingo Sparkelicious glitter and Pretty Pinks Self-Adhesive Sparkles.
6 Finally, stamp and heat-emboss the sentiment from the stamp set, matt and layer onto Azalea pearl card, and attach to the base card with foam pads.