Rebecca has been busy creating this beautiful 'Thank You' card which we know you are all going to love making at home, with some of our favourite Chloes Creative Cards products.
The card is bursting with gorgeous glitter flowers using our Sparkelicious Glitter range and our Flowerburst background stamp. Don't you just love how she has combined our range of pearl, glitter and mirror card to create some stunning 3D card layering effects too!
This step-by-step tutorial is super easy to make and we can't wait to see your recreations, so don't forget to tag us on Instagram and in your Facebook posts.
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 fancy squares 2 metal die set
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 basic squares metal die set
- Chloes Creative Cards Thank you stamp and die set
- Chloes Creative Cards Flowerburst background stamp
- Wow Embossing Glitter in diamond white
- Sparkelicious glitter in snow queen and crystallina
- Chloe’s Luxury Pearl Card in vista & crystal white
- Chloe’s vista mirror card
- Chloe’s vista matt mirror card
- Chloe’s glitter card
- Chloes Creative Cards Sparkling silver luxe ribbon
- Bling stone
- Clear crystals
- Art Glitter Dries clear glue and fine tip metal applicator
- Chloes Creative Cards Foam pads on a Roll
- Collall 3d glue gel
- Chloes Creative Cards Chisel tip glue pen
- Wow clear embossing ink pad
- Die cutting machine
- 8x8 card blank
How to make it -
1. Use die 2 from the basic squares nesting dies and cut from a piece of vista mirror card. Affix to the card using Dries clear glue. Cut another square using die 3 from crystal white pearl card. Using a glue pen apply glue to the edge and cover in crystallina sparkelicious glitter. Affix to the card using Dries clear glue. Use die 5 and cut from vista pearl card. Add Dries clear glue to the edge of the piece and cover in snow queen glitter. Affix to the card using foam pads.
2. Take the fancy squares 2 nesting dies set and use die 3 and cut from vista Matt mirror card add to the card using foam pads.
3. Use die 4 and cut from Crystal white pearl card and edge using crystallina glitter. Use die 5 and cut from vista glitter card. Affix to the crystal white piece using foam pads.
4. Cut a square from vista pearl card using die 6. Take the flower burst stamp and stamp twice onto the shape lining up in the middle. Cover in diamond white wow powder and heat set. Add clear crystals to the centre of some of the flower bursts. Add dots of Dries clear glue to the background and cover in snow queen sparkelicious glitter. Affix to the piece using foam pads.
5. Tie two pieces of sparkling sliver luxe ribbon around the 3 layered piece and affix at the back. Tie a piece of ribbon in the centre (where the ribbon crosses) to create a knot. Tie a triple bow and add to the centre of the knot using 3d glue gel. Add a bling stone to the centre using 3d glue gel.
6. Die cut out the ‘thank you’ outer die using vista Matt mirror card and the intricate wording from vista pearl card. Affix together using Dries clear glue. Attach to the card using a double layer of foam pads.