For the last day of the 12 projects of Christmas I just had to share the fabulous Christmas project from Rebecca using the Grande Poinsettia stamp and die set! Enjoy!
What you'll need to make this project -
- Stamps by Chloe Grande Poinsettia Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Holly Tag Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Festive Fancies 8x8 Foiled Paper Paper
- Chloes Creative Cards Winter Foliage Stamp and Die Set
- Wow powders in metallic gold rich superfine, metallic gold sparkle and o’ Christmas tree
- Sparkleicious glitters in forest medley and red poinsettia
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Paper 10 Sheets Mars
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card 10 Sheets Crystal White
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8 x 8 Basic Circles
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8 x 8 Basic Squares
- WOW Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Ink Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Glitter Card Pad (8 x 8) - Sparkling Christmas
- Chloes Creative Cards Mirror Card Pad (8 x 8) - Sparkling Christmas
- 3mm Foam pads on a Roll
- Dries clear glue with fine tip applicator
- Golden crystals
- 3D glue gel
- Craft UK 8X8 White Straight Edge Card Blanks and Envelopes
How to make this Christmas cardmaking project -
- First use the 2nd square netting die to cut a square from the gold glitter card from the glitter card pad. Matt onto the card using some dries clear glue. Choose a paper from the pad and use the third square nesting die to cut another square, Matt onto the card using foam pads. Add some crystals to the middle of the poinsettias on the background paper.
- Cut out a circle from gold mirror card using die 15, another in gold glitter using die 16 and finally one from crystal white pearl card using die 17. Matt on top of each other using dries clear glue and affix to the card using foam pads offsetting there is one is in the top left corner and one in the bottom right corner.
- Stamp the grande poinsettia 4 times, using wow embossing ink, onto some mars pearl paper and emboss using metallic gold sparkle embossing powder. Then die cut using the coordinating die.
- Curl the petals of each poinsettia, glue one to the centre of each circle on the card and glue another on top off setting slightly.
- Add some glue in the centre of each poinsettia and add in some crystals.
- Stamp and emboss some of the holly and branches foliage from the winter foliage stamp using o’christmas tree and metallic gold sparkle wow powders onto crystal white card.
- Cover the holly leaves in dries clear glue and cover in forest medley glitter. Add glue to the berries and cover is red poinsettia glitter. Once dry die cut using the coordinating dies. Then using 3D glue gel tuck in the holly and branches behind the poinsettias.
- Die cut the smallest tag die and stamp one of the festive sentiments onto it. Affix to the card using foam pads and add a rhinestone to each side.