YOU WILL NEED:
- Floral Lace Background die set
- Summer Foliage stamp and die set
- Summer Flower Trio stamp and die set
- Filigree Happy Birthday stamp and die set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Bling Boxes – Frosty Christmas and Festive Fancies
- 8x8” paper pads – Beautiful Butterflies and Floral Dreams
- Chloe’s Creative Cards mirror card – Lagoon and Silver
- Chloe’s Creative Cards glitter card – Lagoon
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl card – Crystal White
- Sparkelicious glitter – Silver Gilt, Ice Breaker, and Crystal Crush
- Stamps by Chloe embossing powder – Mercury Glass
- Wow! Clear embossing inkpad
- Chloe’s Creative Cards white vellum
- Ranger Oxide inkpad – Broken China
- Chloe’s Creative Cards foam pads
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear PVA glue
- A4 double-sided adhesive sheet
- Pinflair glue gel
- 8x8" white card blank
- Heat gun
- Die-cutting machine
1 Trim a sheet of Lagoon Glitter card down and attach to the front of the base card.
2 Using the Blooming Border die set, cut die number one in Crystal White pearl card, glittering the edges with Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter, and number two in Silver mirror card. Matt and layer and attach to the base card with foam pads. Trim patterned paper from the Beautiful Butterflies paper pad to size and matt onto the card base.
2 Using the Floral Lace Background die set, cut die number one in Crystal White pearl card then glitter the edges with Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter. Die-cut die number two from patterned paper from the Floral Dreams paper pad, number three from Lagoon mirror card, and number four from Crystal White card. Matt and layer the two largest die-cuts together and attach to the main card on a slant with foam pads. Matt and layer the two smallest ones and attach with foam pads.
3 Stamp, heat-emboss and die-cut the summer flowers from the Summer Flower Trio stamp and die set onto Crystal White card using Mercury Glass embossing powder and colour with the Broken China Oxide ink. Stamp and heat-emboss twice more for each flower, but this time using vellum and colour from the back with the oxide ink. Shape the petals and adhere together with Pinflair glue gel. Glitter the top flower with Silver Gilt Sparkelicious glitter and attach a jewel from the Festive Fancies Bling Box.
4 Stamp, heat-emboss and die-cut the leaves from the Summer Foliage stamp and die set onto white card. Add Ice Breaker Sparkelicious Glitter and decorate with jewels from the Frosty Christmas Bling Box. Die-cut the swirls in silver mirror card and attach the foliage along with the flowers to the main card with Pinflair glue gel.
5 Cover a small piece of white card with the adhesive sheet, remove the top and cover with Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter. Die-cut the ‘Happy Birthday’ from the Filigree Happy Birthday stamp and die set, cut the outer die in Lagoon mirror card, attach both together, and secure onto the base card with foam pads.
6 Decorate the Blooming Border die-cuts with jewels from the Festive Fancies Bling Box to finish.