Join Chloe as she shows you how to create this stunning project using a fun multi coloured embossing powder technique!
To make this project you will need -
- Stamps by Chloe Flowerburst Elements Clear Stamp Set
- Stamps by Chloe Happy Birthday Stamp and Die Set
- Stamps by Chloe Set of 6 WOW Embossing Glitters Summer Sparkle
- Chloes Creative Cards Watercolour Washes 8x8 Paper Pad
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Crystallina
- Black Card
- White Smooth A4 Card
- Self Adhesive Jewels
- White Straight Edge 8x8 Card Blank
Along with your general crafting tools, inc. Clear Embossing Ink Pad and Heat Tool.
How to make it
- Cut a piece of Watercolour Washes paper to 7 3/4" square, edge using a chisel tip glue pen, cover with Crystallina glitter and affix to base card.
- Cut a piece of black card to 7 1/4" square, affix to base card using foam pads.
- Cut a piece of white card to 7" square, dust with an anti static bag.
- Stamp the largest Flowerburst first and cover in WOW Embossing Glitter, heat to set.
- Do this stamping and embossing each Flowerburst individually until you have covered the background.
- Using PVA glue with a fine tip applicator, apply dots of PVA glue behind the Flowerbursts and cover with Crystallina glitter.
- Edge card using a chisel tip glue pen, and cover with Crystallina glitter, affix to base card.
- Die cut bold Happy Birthday from white card and fine Happy Birthday from black card, affix together and affix to base card using foam pads.
- Complete card by embellishing with self-adhesive jewels.