The idea behind the Stamp-a-long Live is that you can craft along with me while watching the livestream. I'll be on hand to answer any questions you may have as we go along, and it'll be like having a workshop in the comfort of your own craft room! I'm going to give you a list of materials you'll need to be able to stamp-a-long, we're putting the list up prior to live to give you time to order if you need anything, or you can always substitute with what you've already got in your craft stash and anything that you need to prep prior to the live video so we can all finish the project!
If you can't join us live - don't worry, I'll post the live video on our Facebook Page and onto the Youtube channel so you can catch up and revisit at any time, I'll add the written instructions to the blog after the live and I've added a download so you can print the step-by-step instructions to follow along with the live too!
What you’re going to need –
- Stamps by Chloe Flowerburst Background Clear Stamp
- Stamps by Chloe Happy Birthday Stamp and Die Set
- Stamps by Chloe Spring Foliage Clear Stamp Set
- Chloes Creative Card 8x8 Watercolour Washes Paper Pad
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Lilac Dream
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Diamond White
- WOW Embossing Powder Opaque Bright White Superfine
- Sparkelicous Glitter in Razzle Dazzle, Crystallina and Bubble Bath
- Heat Resistant Acetate
- A4 White Smooth Card
- Self Adhesive Jewels in Clear A/B and Lilac
- White Flower Sequins
- Scalloped Circle Nesting Die Set
- Tim Holtz Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide Ink Pad
- Cut n Dry Foam or Blending Tool
- 7x7 White Straight Edge Card Blank
Along with your general crafting tools including a heat gun
These are the items that I will be using, feel free to substitute for any items you already have in your craft stash or if you'd like to change the colours feel free to do so!
If you’d like to Stamp-a-long these are the elements I would recommend you have pre prepared –
Pre Prepared before Stamp-a-Long
Matts and Layers Cut to Size
- White Card 6 ¾” Square
- White Card 3 ½” x 6 ¾”
- Watercolour Washes Paper 6 ½” Square
- Watercolour Washes Paper 3 ¼” x 6 ½”
- Circles Die Cut Out
- Stamp 2 large, 2 medium and 2 small Clematis Flowers onto Watercolour Washes Paper Pad, using a clear embossing ink pad, cover with Lilac Dream Embossing Glitter.
- Stamp 3 Swirls onto heat resistant acetate using a clear embossing ink pad, cover with opaque bright white superfine embossing powder.
- Stamp 2 large leaves onto heat resistant acetate using a clear embossing ink pad, cover with Diamond White Embossing Glitter.