You all loved the Flowerburst Elements project I posted on Friday so I just had to show you this cool twist on the same technique by changing up the colours and using some black card to create a background - I think this would be a great Birthday card for a man, dare I say!
To make this project you will need -
- Stamps by Chloe Flowerburst Elements Clear Stamp Set
- Stamps by Chloe Happy Birthday Stamp and Die Set
- Stamps by Chloe Set of 6 WOW Embossing Glitters Cocktail Collection
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Azalea
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Punch
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Lagoon
- White Smooth Card
- Black Card
- Self Adhesive Jewels
- Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- White 6" x 8" Card Blank
How to make it
- Cut a piece of black card to 5 3/4" x 7 3/4", affix to base card
- Cut a piece of Azalea Pearl Card to 5 1/2" x 7 1/2" affix to base card
- Cut a piece of Lagoon Pearl Card to 5 1/4" x 7 1/4" affix to base card
- Cut a piece of Punch Pearl Card to 5 " x 7" affix to base card
- Cut a piece of black card to 4 3/4" x 6 3/4", dust with an anti static bag.
- Randomly stamp flowerbursts one at a time, as shown in video covering each flower burst individually with embossing powder, one colour at a time and heating to set.
- Once background is complete add self adhesive jewels to the centres of the flowerbursts.
- Affix to base card using foam pads.
- Die cut bold Happy Birthday from white card and thin Happy Birthday from black card, affix together and affix to base card using foam pads.
I would love to see your stamped and embossed creations inspired by this project so be sure to post them in Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group!