Glynis has been crafting up a storm in her craft room and has written up this fabulous step by step Sunflower Wreath Easel Cardmaking Project for you to craft at home. Why not try putting a twist on this project by crafting it in your own colour combination?
Materials you are going to need:
- Stamps by Chloe Sunflower Wreath A5 Stamp Plate
- Stamps by Chloe Issue 6 Box Kit
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Tinsel Town and Parakeet
- Versafine Clair Black Ink Pad
- Stencils by Chloe 8x8 Petite Polka Stencil
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Punch
- White Card
- Assorted Colour Marker Pens
- Circle Dies
- Die Cutting Machine
- Seedless Preserves Oxide Ink Pad
- Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue
- Collall All Purpose Glue
- Foam Pads
- 8" x 8" Base Card
- Different size Pearls.
1. Place a large circle die just over the crease on the base card and cut, score down the middle of the front of the card and bring forward.
2. Cut two circles the same size in the Punch Card and glitter the edge with the Tinsel Town Sparkelicious and attach to base card with Collall All Purpose glue.
3. Die cut two smaller circles in white and stencil with the Seedless Preserves Oxide Ink Pad, attach the front one to the base card with foam pads and the bottom one with Collall All Purpose Glue.
4. Stamp onto white card the Sunflower Wreath stamp in Versafine Clair Black Ink, die cut using a circle die, colour with the marker pens and glitter the leaves with the Parakeet and Tinsel Town Sparkelicious.
5. Stamp two more wreaths, colour with marker pens and fussy cut out leaving one with the larger leaves, glitter as before and attach to main image with foam pads, mat and layer this piece onto Punch Pearl card and glitter the edges with the Tinsel Town Sparkelicious.
6. Glitter the pearls using the Tinsel Town and Art Glitter glue, when dry attach to the middle of the flowers.
7. Stamp the both sentiments, die cut the small one and brush the edges with the Oxide Ink and secure in place with a foam pad.
8. Dot the flowers and outer part of the circle with the Art Glitter Glue and sprinkle Parakeet on the flowers and Tinsel Town on the circle.
9. Stamp and die cut the sunflower from the Box Kit 3 times and assemble together, mat the layer the Happy Birthday onto a small piece of Punch Pearl card, glitter the edges and secure into place with foam pads.
10. Position the flower into place and secure with pads.
We'd love to see your makes using this project why not post them in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook group?