This stunning cardmaking project from Glynis is sure to kickstart your crafting creativity, use the latest Stamps by Chloe Sunflower clear stamps to create this stunning stamped project. In this project we'll also be using the brand new Stencils by Chloe Polka Dot stencil to create this beautiful glittering background using Sparkelicious glitter!
- Stamps by Chloe Large Sunflower Stamp
- Stamps by Chloe Sunflower Wreath A5 Plate
- Stamps by Chloe Issue 6 Box Kit (Bee Stamp)
- Stencils by Chloe Petite Polka Stencil
- Cosmic Shimmer Soft White Texture Paste
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Crystallina, Disco Ball and Midnight Sky
- WOW Clear Ink Pad
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Hit the Dance Floor
- Heat Gun
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Onyx
- A4 Amber and White Card
- Amber Marker Pen
- Hexagon Dies
- Die Cutting Machine
- Very Large Jewels
- 8" x 8" Base Card
- Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue
- Collall All Purpose Glue
- Foam Pads
- Pinflair 3D Glue Gel
1. Apply the paste through the Dot Stencil onto white card and cover with Disco Ball Sparkelicious, when dry cut out the middle using a large hexagon die.
2. Leaving the amber A4 card intact die cut the middle out using a smaller hexagon die and repeat this process for the Onyx Pearl Card.
3. Using the three layers, cut down the Onyx card first to fit the base card, then the amber card and then the stencilled card, glue all three together using the Collall All Purpose glue.
4. Using the largest hexagon die cut a shape from a piece of white card, stamp and heat emboss onto the left hand side 2 large sunflowers using the Hit the Dance Flower embossing Powder and colour with the amber marker pen, attach this piece with foam pads to the underneath of the three pieces of card that has been glued together, attach foam pads to the outer edges and mat and layer onto the base card.
5. Stamp and heat emboss the Sunflower Stamp 6 times (3 for each flower), fussy cut and put together with foam pads and position into place.
6. Glitter the large jewels with the Art Glitter Glue and attach to the flowers when dry, sprinkle the Crystallina around the jewels.
7. Stamp and heat emboss the bees and colour in with the marker pen, glitter the wings with Crystallina and fussy cut out and attach to main card with Pinflair.
8. Stamp and emboss the sentiment and banner, fussy cut and attach to the card.
Top Tip: It is easier to line up the hexagon shapes when you die cut the largest first.
Why not try creating this stunning project at home putting your own spin on it? We'd love to see your makes in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group.