Today we are sharing this beautiful Pink and Black card using our new Stamps by Chloe Sunflower Panel clear stamp to create the focal image. In this simple step-by-step cardmaking project we'll be using stamping techniques along with stencils and texture paste to create a stunning background, perfect for a variety of projects!
You will need:
- Stamps by Chloe Sunflower Panel
- Stamps by Chloe Issue 6 Box Kit
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Hit the Dance Floor
- Stamps by Chloe Sparkelicious Glitter in Disco Ball, Crystallina and Rosy Glow
- WOW Clear Embossing Pad
- WOW Dual Speed Heat Tool
- Stencils by Chloe Sunflower Frenzy Stencil
- Cosmic Shimmer Soft White Stencil Paste
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card in Azalea and Onyx
- Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue
- Dotty Ribbon
- White Card
- 8" x 8" Base Card
- Score Board
- Pink and Black Jewels
- Foam Pads on a Roll
- Collall All Purpose Glue
- Fuschia Pink Marker Pens
- Pinflair 3D Glue Gel
1. Cut down a piece of white card slightly smaller than the base card and glitter the edges with Disco Ball Sparkelicious and mount with foam pads.
2. Apply the stencil paste using the Sunflower Stencil onto Azalea Pearl Card and when dry cut down and mat and layer onto the white card with the Collall All Purpose Glue.
3. Score three lines all around the sides of a piece of white card approx. 6" x 6" and glitter the edges with the Disco Ball Sparkelicious.
4. Glitter the dots on the ribbon with the Art Glitter Glue and Rosy Glow Sparkelicious, when dry attach to the right hand side of the white card, tie a bow in the same dotty ribbon and then glitter the dots ( you don't need to glitter where it can't be seen) and attach to base card with foam pads.
5. Stamp the Sunflower Panel and extra Sunflowers from the kit using Hit the Dance Floor Embossing Powder and colour in with the marker pen, score around the edges of the panel using the score board, fussy cut out the extra flowers and secure onto the panel with Pinflair.
6. Glitter the leaves with Disco Ball Sparkelicious and attach the pink and black jewels, sprinkle the top of the flowers with Rosy Glow Sparkelicious.
7. Mat and layer the panel onto a piece of the Onyx Pearl card and glitter the sides with Disco Ball Sparkelicious, mount this onto a piece of Azalea Pearl card using foam pads and mat and layer onto main card and finally attach the bow with Pinflair.
Why not try recreating this project but why not try using patterned paper in the background or a different stencil design? We'd love to see your makes so be sure to share them in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group.
Stay Safe and Happy Crafting!