I am beyond excited to be hosting the very first Stamp-a-long Live over on the Chloes Creative Cards Facebook Page on Wednesday 8th April at 2pm!
The idea behind the Stamp-a-long Live is that you can craft along with me while watching the livestream. I'll be on hand to answer any questions you may have as we go along, and it'll be like having a workshop in the comfort of your own craft room! I'm going to give you a list of materials you'll need to be able to stamp-a-long, we're putting the list up prior to live to give you time to order if you need anything, or you can always substitute with what you've already got in your craft stash and anything that you need to prep prior to the live video so we can all finish the project!
If you can't join us live - don't worry, I'll post the live video on our Facebook Page and onto the Youtube channel so you can catch up and revisit at any time, I'll add the written instructions to the blog after the live and I've added a download so you can print the step-by-step instructions to follow along with the live too!
Ok are we ready to get started?? This is what you're going to need -
- Stamps by Chloe Sunflower Panel Stamp
- Stamps by Chloe Best Wishes Sentiments Stamp
- Stencils by Chloe Sunflower Frenzy
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Crystallina, Pink Champagne and Grasshopper
- Chloes Crystals in Hot Pink
- Chloes Rainbow Jewels
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Azalea
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Paper Azalea
- Papers by Chloe 8X8 Fashion Mirror Card
- WOW Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder
- WOW Opaque Bright White Superfine Embossing Powder
- Cosmic Shimmer Texture Paste Clear
- White Card
- Thin White Ribbon (enough to tie a triple bow)
- White 8x8 Straight Edge Card Blank
Along with your general Crafting Tools inc. Heat Gun and Pallet Knife
These are the items that I will be using, feel free to substitute for any items you already have in your craft stash!
Pre Prepped for the Stamp-a-long you are going to need -
- Matts and Layers Cut to Size - Pink Mirror Card 7 3/4" Square, White Card 7 1/2" Square, White Card 3 1/2" x 5"
- Stencil Background Created on an A4 sheet of Azalea Card, to allow for drying time.
- If you’d like to get ahead on time too you could also stamp an emboss the elements