We are getting creative on the blog today! This stunning project was created by Glynis using the Stamps by Chloe Box Kit 6. We'll be using stamping, heat embossing and stencilling techniques to create this stunning 3D cardmaking project, and even better we're providing you with the simple step-by-step instructions to follow! Let's get started creating ...
Materials you'll need -
- Stamps by Chloe Issue 6 Box Kit
- white 8”-square card blank
- white A3 cardstock
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Onyx
- Pale Pink Adorable Scorable cardstock
- Black Card Stock
- Stencils by Chloe Flowerburst stencil
- Cosmic Shimmer Clear Texture Paste
- Stamps by Chloe Best Wishes clear stamp set
- Stamps by Chloe Sparkelicious Glitter in Disco Ball, Pink Champagne & Crystallina
- Stamps by Chloe Hit the Dance Floor Embossing Glitter
- Graphite Black Brilliance Dew Drop inkpad
- oval dies
- manual die-cutting machine
- WOW Dual Speed Heat tool
- 3D foam pads on a roll
- pink ribbon
- large & medium jewels
- 3D glue gel
Step by step
- Score the front part of the base card in half and bring forward. Score the A3 cardstock in half and cut so there are two A5 cards.
- Attach the stencil to a sheet of the pale pink cardstock and apply the stencil paste. Remove and sprinkle the Crystallina glitter all over. Once dry, apply the same technique to the part of the A4 sheet at the bottom so the card is completely covered. Cut down to fit the larger part of the back of the base card, matt and layer onto Onyx cardstock and glitter the edges with Disco Ball then attach to base card. Using the remainder of the stencilled card repeat this process and attach to the front flap.
- Using one of the A5 Cards cut 2″ off the bottom and attach to card front, using 3D foam pads. Matt and layer a piece of Onyx pearl cardstock onto this with the edges glittered. Cut down a piece of pink cardstock to fit this, then stamp and heat-emboss using the black ink and add Hit the Dance Floor embossing powder for the flower stamp, in opposite corners, and then die-cut.
- Attach the ribbon. Stamp, heat-emboss and die-cut four extra flowers and secure into place on the top of the corner stamped images.
- Glitter the leaves using Disco Ball Sparkelicious and the flowers and jewels with Pink Champagne Sparkelicious then leave to dry.
- Tie a bow and attach to the middle of the ribbon, placing the large jewel in the middle and smaller ones in the middle of the flowers.
- Die-cut two different size oval dies one in pink and a larger one in black, stamp and heat emboss the Best Wishes using Clair and Hit the Dance Floor Embossing Powder onto the pink card, mat and layer onto the Onyx card and fix into place using 3D foam pads. Only put the 3D foam pads at the bottom of the oval shape because there needs to be room behind it for the card to slip in.
Are you going to re-create this beautiful cardmaking project at home? We'd love to see what you create, why not try mixing up the colours to put your own unique twist on the project, we'd love to see what you create so be sure to post your finished projects in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group!