We are LOVING shaped cards here at Chloes Creative Cards and todays project is no different. Have you tried making a Gatefold Card recently? If not Glynis is going to take you through step by step how to make this beautiful azure blue gatefold card. In this project we'll be using, stencils, stencil paste, stamps, heat embossing and of course glitter - no Glynis project would be complete without adding some sparkle!
What you are going to need -
- Stamps by Chloe Sunflower Wreath A5 Stamp Plate
- Stencils by Chloe Sunflower Frenzy Stencil
- Stencil Paste
- Stamps by Chloe May your Birthday be Filled with Sparkle
- Stamps by Chloe Sparkelicious Glitter Azure Blue, Skys the Limit and Disco Ball
- Versafine Clair Black Ink pad
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Hit the Dance Floor Embossing Glitter
- WOW Clear Ink Pad
- Stamps by Chloe Soft Mint Embossing Powder
- WOW Dual Speed Heat Tool
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Onyx
- Turquoise Card and White Card
- 8" x 8" Base Card
- Circle Dies
- Die Cutting Machine
- Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue
- Foam Pads
- Different size Pearls
- Collall All Purpose Glue
- Assorted Turquoise Marker Pens
- Small and Medium Size Pearls.
1. Score and fold in half the front of the base card and fold back, mat and layer onto the three sections of the base card the Onyx card, using the turquoise repeat the process but glitter the edges of this card using Skys the Limit Sparkelicious, secure into place with the Collall All Purpose Glue.
2. Apply the paste to the stencil onto white card and cover with the Azure Blue Sparkelicious, these need to be done twice, when dry attach to main card.
3. Using the circle dies, die cut four white circles and two turquoise ones in different sizes, glitter the edges of the turquoise ones with the Skys the Limit Sparkelicious.
4. Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment with Hit the Dance Floor Embossing Powder on a smaller circle, glitter the word Sparkle with the Azure Blue Sparkelicious, mat and layer onto turquoise, then onto white and then onto the base card.
5. Stamp with the Versafine Clair Black Ink Pad onto a white circle the Sunflower Wreath stamp, glitter the leaves with the Disco Ball Sparkelicious and Art Glitter Glue, stamp two extra wreaths out and fussy cut out, glitter the leaves on one and cut the leaves from the other one, colour with the different marker pens and 3D them using the foam pads, glitter the pearls with the Disco Ball Sparkelicious and attach to middle of the flowers when dry, glitter the flowers with the Skys the Limit.
6. Mat and layer this circle onto turquoise card with the edges glittered in the Skys the Limit and then onto white with foam pads, attach to the left hand side panel with Collall All Purpose Glue.
7. Stamp, heat emboss the sentiment in Soft Mint Embossing Powder and die cut, position into place with foam pads.
We are loving the vibrant blues on this project and the fabulous gatefold style design of this card, why not try recreating this project yourself at home? We'd love to see what you create using Stamps by Chloe in the Facebook Group.