Did you miss the Stamp-a-Long live with Chloe over on Facebook yesterday?
Well don't worry I've uploaded the video onto YouTube right here so you can catch up any time! I've also added it to the blog right here!
Just look at some of the amazing projects that have been posted in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook group that you at home created during the Stamp-a-Long!
In case you missed it ... this is what you're going to need -
- Stamps by Chloe Sunflower Panel Stamp
- Stamps by Chloe Best Wishes Sentiments Stamp
- Stencils by Chloe Sunflower Frenzy
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Crystallina, Pink Champagne and Grasshopper
- Chloes Crystals in Hot Pink
- Chloes Rainbow Jewels
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Azalea
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Paper Azalea
- Papers by Chloe 8X8 Fashion Mirror Card
- WOW Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder
- WOW Opaque Bright White Superfine Embossing Powder
- Cosmic Shimmer Texture Paste Clear
- White Card
- Thin White Ribbon (enough to tie a triple bow)
- White 8x8 Straight Edge Card Blank
Along with your general Crafting Tools inc. Heat Gun and Pallet Knife
These are the items that I will be using, feel free to substitute for any items you already have in your craft stash!
Pre Prepped for the Stamp-a-long you are going to need -
- Matts and Layers Cut to Size - Pink Mirror Card 7 3/4" Square, White Card 7 1/2" Square, White Card 3 1/2" x 5"
- Stencil Background Created on an A4 sheet of Azalea Card, to allow for drying time.
- If you’d like to get ahead on time too you could also stamp an emboss the elements